GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

God i Love fucking with Kids in POS Civics!!

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti

you on s2ki man?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Save your breath. You're talking to bunch of guys who would be happy with a 9 second 1/8th mile time!

easily done but only stage 2 i think, i dont remember reg stage 2 much as i upgraded hpfp like 1-2 weeks later

Rev is a lot of things, but a troll isn't one of them. He's here to learn about the MKV. He's been doing so since 2006 and he cannot quench his knowledge despite the fact that he owns a G37 and a turbo s2000, both of which are faster than any bolt-on MKV GTI.

i.e... he's a knowledgeable guy here to defend Honda's with a decent alibi. Sooner or later, after a few knock-down drag out flame wars and paragraphs and paragraphs of torque/gearing diatribes, you learn to deal with him. WHATUP REV

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Rev is a lot of things, but a troll isn't one of them. He's here to learn about the MKV. He's been doing so since 2006 and he cannot quench his knowledge despite the fact that he owns a G37 and a turbo s2000, both of which are faster than any bolt-on MKV GTI.

i.e... he's a knowledgeable guy here to defend Honda's with a decent alibi. Sooner or later, after a few knock-down drag out flame wars and paragraphs and paragraphs of torque/gearing diatribes, you learn to deal with him. WHATUP REV

personally love s2k's ... which s2k, ap1 or ap2 ???

personally love s2k's ... which s2k, ap1 or ap2 ???

Not trying to blow up Rev's S. Florida street racing jig, but I believe it is a silver AP1. He posted pictures a while back but never released anything about the turbo specifics other than the fact that the car is F/I.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
f/i to me means force induction cuz we all know its a newer car and obviously fuel injected lol. ill have to search for pics. but yeah i love s2k's not afraid to admit it, next car is between s2k or sti

f/i to me means force induction cuz we all know its a newer car and obviously fuel injected lol. ill have to search for pics. but yeah i love s2k's not afraid to admit it, next car is between s2k or sti

that's what I meant. F/I, forced induction...

The s2000 is a great car if you buy it for what its meant for. Then again everyone wants an s2000 until you sit in the cabin and you can't find a place to put your wallet. Or if you're 6'4" like me you look like a c0ck-juggler riding in such a tiny car. Then you have the stock rear-end to worry about.. but that's another issue entirely.
:thumbsup:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
that's what I meant. F/I, forced induction...

The s2000 is a great car if you buy it for what its meant for. Then again everyone wants an s2000 until you sit in the cabin and you can't find a place to put your wallet. Or if you're 6'4" like me you look like a c0ck-juggler riding in such a tiny car. Then you have the stock rear-end to worry about.. but that's another issue entirely.
:thumbsup:

lmao im 6'2'' about 240 usually about 245 after a good buffet

lmao im 6'2'' about 240 usually about 245 after a good buffet

haha

I've heard of people getting custom seats who are tall so they can own an s2000. I remember hearing that apparently the cutoff is 6'2" before you need to look into a new driver's seat.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
haha

I've heard of people getting custom seats who are tall so they can own an s2000. I remember hearing that apparently the cutoff is 6'2" before you need to look into a new driver's seat.

I test drove one with my friend whos only 6'0 215 and he had a hard time fitting into the s2k.

s2kjoe

Passed Driver's Ed
You guys havent been in a s2k, have you? Im 6'3" and 225lb and fit fine...top up and top down.
Its not like getting into an exige/elise, now thats a bitch to get in to.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
You guys havent been in a s2k, have you? Im 6'3" and 225lb and fit fine...top up and top down.
Its not like getting into an exige/elise, now thats a bitch to get in to.

My bro owns one. I'm active on the s2ki forums as well. I love them. Just could never manage to leave the Euro Scene. :biggrin:

for you pics or didnt happen people lol

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
My bro owns one. I'm active on the s2ki forums as well. I love them. Just could never manage to leave the Euro Scene. :biggrin:

for you pics or didnt happen people lol

this is funny.