GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
I've always wanted a 6 pack but never had the motivation to do it. I'm 6'4 and 195lbs so its not like I'm fat, just can never see all 6 at once.

Think about trying the 30 day ab challenge.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I've always wanted a 6 pack but never had the motivation to do it. I'm 6'4 and 195lbs so its not like I'm fat, just can never see all 6 at once.

Think about trying the 30 day ab challenge.

they arent that cool. i have them when i work out hard. if a chick likes you for your muscles, there gon be probs.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I never launched my Evo when I owned it :(

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Nah, I'm in a long term relationship. Just something for myself that I always wanted I guess.

if you are already thin like you say you are, it is simple just takes work. first just focus on tigtening your core when you do just about every work out. then find an ab work out that WORKS FOR YOU. everyone out there has all these crazy ass work outs and bs. just try some of them and use the one you get the most results with.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Based on this post, I conclude that we are soulmates.

I agree.

We both drive Mk6's to boot, I mean..there's that too..just sayin'

But you live in LA..I don't like swimming in the event a hurricane rolls through. Should move to TX, then we can like, bang a lot and have kids.

I'm cool with NEEK still being the e-hubby too, just as long as I'm in the irl hubby.

I never launched my Evo when I owned it :(

Never launched his Evo

Launches his TDI everyday

Island Dub

Passed Driver's Ed
I agree.

But you live in LA..I don't like swimming in the event a hurricane rolls through. Should move to TX, then we can like, bang a lot and have kids

You're a hopeless romantic. Casanova's got nothing on you

Last edited:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I agree.

But you live in LA..I don't like swimming in the event a hurricane rolls through. Should move to TX, then we can like, bang a lot and have kids.

I'm cool with NEEK still being the e-hubby too, just as long as I'm in the irl hubby.

Never launched his Evo

i lauch the TDI urday. onlyway to get on the freeway at freeway speeds mang :laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
I agree.

Never launched his Evo

Actually, I live in STL again! All we have here is tornadoes :(

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com