DETOX

TACXLIFE
Finally got around to getting a better pic, matching tires, and grips

are you a midget?

DETOX

TACXLIFE
Sure if you want to be a dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if i wanted to be a dick i would tell you that your bike is hacked and you cant actually ride that on a proper velo.
then again i could care less.

i bet you have matching shoes too for that thing.

Sterling

Steel Tip
I minus D!

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Good to see you guys still keeping this thread alive!

P.S. Don't use the term "fixie."

Anyways, I just picked up a 2011 Fuji Track 2.0 (Pro), and ride this now. Just added Cadence double straps (not shown in pic). Swapped out all the stock parts-- Thomson setback seatpost and X2 stem, SRAM Omnium GXP crankset, Fiz'ik Arione saddle, EAI Superstar 18T cog, etc etc. and pretty much done with this solid build. Amazing ride. I don't know about you guys, but too many fucking hipsters with their multi-colored "fixie" conversions (road drop-outs vs. track drop-outs) around here in Los Angeles/Cali in general. Seeing a shit load of more riders (and hipsters) since I made this thread back then.

Last edited:

ewoksamonsta!

half man half beast
We have three bikes in our office. We use them to hit the liquor store around the corner on our lunch breaks or to go to the small restaurants around the area since we don't live near our building.

And here's my bike (Fuji Monterey in black with skating stickers) and my coworker's bike (Surly Steamroller) chillin' in our apartment.

It's pretty cool to know that eventhough its been around for years that younger kids seem to be getting more and more into riding out here in LA.

ewoksamonsta!

half man half beast
I FEEL YOU ON THE HIPSTERS! :thumbup:
especially in the Echo Park/Silverlake area

Good to see you guys still keeping this thread alive!

P.S. Don't use the term "fixie."

Anyways, I just picked up a 2011 Fuji Track 2.0 (Pro), and ride this now. Just added Cadence double straps (not shown in pic). Swapped out all the stock parts-- Thomson setback seatpost and X2 stem, SRAM Omnium GXP crankset, Fiz'ik Arione saddle, EAI Superstar 18T cog, etc etc. and pretty much done with this solid build. Amazing ride. I don't know about you guys, but too many fucking hipsters with their multi-colored "fixie" conversions (road drop-outs vs. track drop-outs) around here in Los Angeles/Cali in general. Seeing a shit load of more riders (and hipsters) since I made this thread back then.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Haha, are you on LA Fixed? Do you really drive a VW bus, and if so did you post your picture in the car/truck thread on LAF? lol