GOLFMKV

GTI vs. Cobalt SS (Flat Black Balt)

JhnR

Banned

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Was a fun race to gauge what the STOCK GTI has w/ a RESONATOR delete.

My 2nd gear and my 3rd gear are my FTW gears :)

Power Mods:

2.7 (15 PSI) supercharger pulley (stock is 3.3")
60 lb injectors
ported blower
k&n Cold air intake
Meth/water injection kicking in at 12 PSI
1 gallon intercooler reservoir
DUAL PASS endplate on intake manifold
Equal Length Header
Gutted CAT
2.5" Exhaust piping
Limited boost in 1st gear to prevent wheel spin
Customed tuned via HPTUNERS

Wide open throttle:
Timing advanced at 21-24* after 3100 rpm.
11.7 - 11.8 WOT air to fuel from start to 5000 rpm, then 5000 - 7400 rpm AFR goes to 11.4

Mainly a mid-top end monster...

Puts down 280+ WHP, 270+ WTRQ

Hoping to run those mid - low 13s this coming Sunday!

sweet car!

Phantom GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
99 SVT Lightning
saw a Lightening getting beat by a Stg 2 cobalt by like half car from a roll... Lightening was prob. stock though

you guys have so much power in those things, but damn your heavy.

See I don't really know anything about the stages of the different cars out there but yeah we're pretty heavy.Just a rough guess, but with full street weight and a full tank the truck should be around 5000-5200 pounds which is what I weighed when I ran at the track. Another thing is Ls don't do well from a roll. Lightnings are mainly dig vehicles. As I have it right now I've lost to a very modded SRT 4 from a 40 roll but stomped him from a dig and I lost by a car to a cammed Trans Am from a 55 roll to 120. Just wish I could have the same HP as the Cobaly but this car is mt DD.

Flat Black Balt

Ready to race!
See I don't really know anything about the stages of the different cars out there but yeah we're pretty heavy. Another thing is Ls don't do well from a roll. Lightnings are mainly dig vehicles. As I have it right now I've lost to a very modded SRT 4 from a 40 roll but stomped him from a dig and I lost by a car to a cammed Trans Am from a 55 roll to 120. Just wish I could have the same HP as the Cobaly but this car is mt DD.

only race that matters is from a dig anyway..

srt-4s are monsters from a roll anyway...

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
looks pretty damn good actually... not really into cobalts but yours looks tight.

tinted tails in the future maybe???