GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Had no idea where to post this so....

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I was an admin for Houston240sx a while back and yeah try doing it for a city-based car forum, it was annoying often

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I was an admin for Houston240sx a while back and yeah try doing it for a city-based car forum, it was annoying often

I would just think that in general, dealing with guys who own 240sx's would be annoying.....

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I dislike moderating smaller forums because things get too personal. I was on a regional Mazda forum that I helped create. Eventually became too much drama. I also moderated a global Mazda forum and that was much more enjoyable because it was more of a business.

I appreciate this site, it's a good balance of scale and activity. And, we have the best group of members of any forum I've ever participated in.

I modded on a small car forum and had some of the same issues. It's much more work than it looks.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I would just think that in general, dealing with guys who own 240sx's would be annoying.....

It was honestly.

My biggest pet peeve was idiots who don't spell or use proper punctuation, and given the demographic of the 240 community, it was a lost cause :(

The worst part was dealing with forum response times slowing down and trying to learn PHP on the go until I got fed up and decided to give the reigns to another guy who can run the forum better than I do.

I'm still a Super Mod on there but I don't go there often unless I get emails about reported posts.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
It was honestly.

My biggest pet peeve was idiots who don't spell or use proper punctuation, and given the demographic of the 240 community, it was a lost cause :(

The worst part was dealing with forum response times slowing down and trying to learn PHP on the go until I got fed up and decided to give the reigns to another guy who can run the forum better than I do.

I'm still a Super Mod on there but I don't go there often unless I get emails about reported posts.

oh word man i agree and have new r compounds 4 drifting n shit yo. my car iz so lite wait and goez hella fast around cornerz and shit, bro.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I just want to murder anyone who uses the term "JDM."

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
oh word man i agree and have new r compounds 4 drifting n shit yo. my car iz so lite wait and goez hella fast around cornerz and shit, bro.

lol

Ironic enough (at least coming from me) I didn't tolerate ANY political discussion in the Off Topic section of the site. I always locked threads immediately of that nature lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol

Ironic enough (at least coming from me) I didn't tolerate ANY political discussion in the Off Topic section of the site. I always locked threads immediately of that nature lol

fascist.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

lol I've rarely banned anyone permanently, but I have banned a few people for disobeying the rules over and over, like idiots posting NSFW material outside of OT and posting NSFW stuff without a NSFW tag.

JhnR

Banned
lol you will never be a mod...if you keep asking about downpipes and suspensions.. :D

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Dubessa should be a mod (srs)

I will campaign on behalf of her to win the coveted title of golfmk6 moderator :cool: