Zillon

Go Kart Champion
FINAL AND LAST QUESTION:::

DO MODS GET PAID? :OOO

Only in sexual flavors.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
that escalated quickly. :laugh:

gunkata, congrats. for the 12,245 time you are in someones sig :D :laugh: :thumbsup:

thank you, good sir.

Mod's make pretty good money, from what I've heard.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
FINAL AND LAST QUESTION:::

DO MODS GET PAID? :OOO

:bellyroll: Haha this guy is hilarious, of course they don't. You pretty much just work for the greater good of the forum but, of course that should be rewarding enough. :thumbup:

I was a mod for a small local R/C forum. Reason it sucked was b/c I hated calling people out for doing something wrong (ie. profanity, etc). Reason being is when you went to the meets the less reasonable ones would see you as a jerk for a meet or two. Keeping up with the spam hammering wasn't too bad b/c I was always on the forum anyways.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
:bellyroll: Haha this guy is hilarious, of course they don't. You pretty much just work for the greater good of the forum but, of course that should be rewarding enough. :thumbup:

I was a mod for a small local R/C forum. Reason it sucked was b/c I hated calling people out for doing something wrong (ie. profanity, etc). Reason being is when you went to the meets the less reasonable ones would see you as a jerk for a meet or two. Keeping up with the spam hammering wasn't too bad b/c I was always on the forum anyways.

woohoo! all my questions are answered <3

:icon_secta: