GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HDR images

amazing bro! thanks

can you tell me all the different setting that you took the pictures with, for example the exposure?

Last edited:

crogers6569

Ready to race!
No flash, EV settings set an -2 through +2 in increments of 1. (-2,-1,0,1,2)

crogers6569

Ready to race!
I have Adobe Photoshop 7.1, do that HDR stuff with Photomatix just because its easier for me as a novice.

crogers6569

Ready to race!
im sure you can find a cracked copy around the net if you look hard enough... The photoshop plug in is a few bucks and the full program is 99$

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
My friend needs some help with HDR fellas since this is his first attempt at HDR...Any advice, comments would be greatly appreciated.:happyanim:

His equipment used includes,
Canon Rebel XT 350d
28-135 f3.5-5.6IS lens

Settings were manual, ISO was 100, Aperture was 8.0. We did -2, 0, +2.

These are the original pics...

+2

HDR

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
remember not every picture needs HDR

fuscobal

Go Kart Champion
HDR can be made from either multiple exposures (tripod recommended here even under powerful light) either from one single exposure. Single exposure is more comfortable since you don't need to loose time making multiple exposures or using a tripod. U just generate other 2 under and over exposed from the one u have. I've found HDR images not to be that cool on human skin or indoors (there are exceptions of course) because they look so un-natural ! I'm using Photomatix for HDR and Photoshop, Lightroom and Neat for other adjustements !

Attachments

• Tenerife3'.jpg
    Tenerife3'.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 472
  • Egipt3''.jpg
    Egipt3''.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 549
  • Tenerife4''.jpg
    Tenerife4''.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 533
  • Tenerife16''.jpg
    Tenerife16''.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 471
  • Tenerife15''.jpg
    Tenerife15''.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 472

ONGIE

might as well throw this one into the mix...it's my first attempt at HDR using Photomatix...personally, i reckon it looks like a dogs breakfast...but i'll get there.

Attachments

• First_try.jpg
    First_try.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 419