GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HDR images

omegach

Banned
Thanks man...here are some screen grabs of my photomatix set-up..but like you said, most times it's a hit an miss approach.
i asked because i was expecting a TR to catch more reflections...

but i use settings very similar to yours, luminosity and microcontrast all the way up. however my saturation is normally < 20, and i fix all the color balance issues in photoshop later, not touching any of the color/saturation settings in photomatix. :p

ONGIE

i asked because i was expecting a TR to catch more reflections...

but i use settings very similar to yours, luminosity and microcontrast all the way up. however my saturation is normally < 20, and i fix all the color balance issues in photoshop later, not touching any of the color/saturation settings in photomatix. :p

...i shot that TR from miles away..using my new 70-200IS usm glass...it was sheetii day too, cloud cover, dark with no sun...hence minus or minimal reflections i guess.

...i'll def try the below 20 saturation in phmatix in future and then fix color balance via CS3.

crogers6569

Ready to race!
I tried some HDR on things other than cars and was hohum impressed with what i got. The CCD in my camera is dying so please forgive the pixelation on the top edges of the lighthouse. Couldnt crop it out.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
is that lighthouse at bald head island?

Turbo

Ready to race!
Here's my stab at HDR:

Downtown Austin, TX

The "interesting pointy building" is the Frost Bank Tower.

Fives

Ready to race!
Here's my first shot at HDR. Don't mind the subject, I really had nothing better to shoot at the time.