GOLFMKV

HDR images

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
:cool:

Now all I need is two cocks.

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
That's like junking a car because the hub cap fell off. If you made that post from the problem computer your HDD isn't shot...

Yeah, but it gives me an excuse to get another HD :headbang: I have 2 300 gig drives that are just about full of music and movies.

I overexagerated just a bit... Just frustrated is all... Takes a while to clean things up and i dont have enough time to sit and work on if for a while. I still have my work computers but i had a bunch of pics i needed to edit and i can barely get the computer to start at the moment without error messages blowing up my computer screens.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
Yeah, but it gives me an excuse to get another HD :headbang: I have 2 300 gig drives that are just about full of music and movies.

I overexagerated just a bit... Just frustrated is all... Takes a while to clean things up and i dont have enough time to sit and work on if for a while. I still have my work computers but i had a bunch of pics i needed to edit and i can barely get the computer to start at the moment without error messages blowing up my computer screens.

:laugh: I hear ya.

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
vius scan, delete, reinstall software... its a slow process but after an hour i got back into windows! Thinkin about buying a mac now... for the car though.

ONGIE

Second attempt at this hdr biz...getting there...slowly but surely.

Attachments

• hdr1.jpg
    hdr1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 489

ONGIE

nice

what kinda settings are you using in photomatix?

Thanks man...here are some screen grabs of my photomatix set-up..but like you said, most times it's a hit an miss approach.

Attachments

• Tone Mapping001.jpg
    Tone Mapping001.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 510
  • Detail Enh001.jpg
    Detail Enh001.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 504
  • Detail Enh002.jpg
    Detail Enh002.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 483
  • Detail Enh003.jpg
    Detail Enh003.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 494
  • Detail Enh004.jpg
    Detail Enh004.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 489

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
anyone know how i can get photomatix for free? i cant afford the 100 dollar program and its stupid making the pictures if theres watermarks all over it

ONGIE

^ from the Photomatix site yes, that's where i got mine and it was fine...i did however have my virus protection running just in case...as you should when pulling things down the net these days.