GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

JoeVDub

Go Kart Champion
New to the site, but not new to VWs. I had a 96 passat tdi, 08 rabbit, 08 GTI which I traded in for an 11 GTI.

Looking forward to learning more about the TSI and its capabilities!

Sijack252

Hi guys ,,just like say hello to everyone .
I am new to this site too ,,but not VW's also.
Had a range of mk4 Golfs, including petrols and diesels and done a few mods and power upgrades.
Currently got a 2001 MK4 GTI 1.8T which have had for 7 years , fitted with full Milltek and Revo'd,,plus many other bits .
Also got a MK6 GTI now , 3 door manual ,,,and is gorgeous ,,plus its also been Revo'd now . Hoping to fit a full resonated Milltek, but reading reviews on it for the moment .

Si :)

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I'm new here, and don't own a GTI - yet.
Planning on keeping my car through the winter and going for a GTI in the Spring.
4Door.
DSG.
Sunroof Package.
Shadow Blue, Carbon Steel, or Black.
I'm also keeping tabs on some of these VW issues (door rattles etc.) and hoping not to get scared off.
I really love this car, it's the only vehicle "calling to me" right now.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Hello, new to this fourm, but a long time VW owner. Bought my first MKI back in 1984. Just traded in my 2001 VR6 gti for a new 2010 gti, 2dr, deep black, 6mt with sunroof and xenons. Car is in transit to chicago from a dealer in West Virginia and will be here in a couple of days. I already have the paint to color match the side markers and other plans are a Golf upper grill, springs - leaning toward the Eibach Sportlines, miro stp 3 wheels, APR stage 1 and RSB and I'm sure lots of other stuff down the road

scirocco s

Long time VW owner -(first car at 15- '69 bug)- new to this forum.

Picked up my 2011 CSG 6MT 4door Autobahn yesterday with 8 miles on the odometer! 100 miles on it so far. Love it! :D

bearcat24391

Passed Driver's Ed
New member here, I will be getting a mk6 GTI in December, it will be a white, 4 door manual. And what got me interested in VWs is that I work at a VW dealership and its easy for me to get service and parts and they are just awesome. I have had 3 jettas and loved every one of them but i decided it was time for a change so i chose the GTI.

blakkyoda

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my 2010 GTI with leather and fully loaded in January. I have a lot planned for this little demon. I just got the APR stage 1 chip done, next will be a downpipe...the detroit wheels are heavy as hell (~ 28 lbs), but i don't want to do rim & tires just yet, what type of performance tires do you guys suggest? I was thinking about the Nitto 555...

shandyman5

Hey guys, I am from North Jersey and a current Mustang GT owner. I have been lurking on here for about a month and a half now. I am friends with a bunch of VAG owners on another forum, and I am guilty of getting bitten by the "VAG BUG" I am absolutely in love with the 2011 GTI, and am seriously considering a purchase soon. I am an open track guy, and would love to buy one of these babies slap an APR stg 3 and some brakes and let her run. So hopefully things work out and I do purchase the GTI. I am looking at some other options and keeping my options open. Thanks guys!

chemkwangia6

am che . i have always loved german cars. growing up my cousins all had vws. when i got my drivers licence i started driving a dodge caravan. and at the age of 18 when i decided went of track and got an 8th gen civic SI . a year later i saw the mk6 and instantly gave up my si . its been a week now and i have 900 miles on my GTI

blackk

hi all,i have just been registered to this forum and i am going to pick my first ride,a black MK6 1,4 TSi and i am really looking forward to receive it from VW dealer within few hours.i have to admit i'm very excited for my first drive with it.

RJB121

Ready to race!
hi, just signed up...been lurking around the sight for sometime, owned and worked on many VWs but it all started with a rebuild my dad and I did with a 90 G60
recently left the B5.5 world for this '10 Golf 2.5, already have learned alot Thanks!

Mexfast1

Ready to race!
Hello from Mexico City!

Hi! my name is Andres Tamez from Mexico City and this are my two GTI's, I'm planning on getting the 2011 MKVI in December.

Here is a link to all my car's pictures.

http://gallery.me.com/atamez#gallery

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
New here and to VWs. Have been a die hard Mustang owner for years. I began to took for a fuel efficient, reasonable, sporty car and after mulling it over and test driving the bjesus out of everything close I decided on my current car:

A 2011 GTI MKVI Shadow Blue Mettalic DSG.

After my brief time with it I can say without a doubt I am so happy I made the change. It is like night and day, I thought I would miss my mustang and its 300+ hp but I dont at all. I find my self wanting to drive it when I wake up.

My future plans are to get an APR stage one chip, a cat back exhaust (not sure which), and some more aggressive brake pads. That will be it for now.