GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

ekroman

Bought my GTI 2 door 6 speed manual 5 weeks ago, and have 2500 miles on the clock already. I love this car. My wife and I have owned VW's on and off for years, starting with air cooled Beetles. We also have a 2001 Beetle coupe and a 2007 Beetle Convertible.
I've had a BMW, a Mercedes, and an Audi. Keep coming back to VW. Guess that says it all!

BlackOut

hello my name is josh i am from ohio, i am looking to be getting a GTI sometime in the next mount. i recently own a 2010 scion tc BSP and i love it to death with all the mods i have done to it to make it mine but about a month ago i got hit by an old lady and i dont think my car is going to came back the same so i was thinking of trading it in to get a GTI. i already have everything picked out with what i want with the GTI (white or black auto 2 door).

blodger

Great HOW TO videos for newbies

I started reading my manual for my new MK6 but got lost in a hurry. Search on Youtube and found some great HOW TO's by a great guy. Super clear, simple and short. Cover just about anything a newbie needs to know. Check him out: http://www.youtube.com/user/AskaVWsalesguy

aooooo

Passed Driver's Ed
hello im ao from brooklyn. just picked up my 2011 black gti 4dr auto. still have to break her in so i cant enjoy it just yet. coming from a modded g35, i plan on modding this just as tastefully as i modded the g.

N.G.S.

Ready to race!
Hi alll!!!

Just finished inking the deal for a 2011 carbon steel 2dr GTI. This will be my 3rd VW product but the first in over 20 years - This means that I had my first two before a lot of the people here were born. I joined up here about a month ago to learn as much about the VW's before I went out and purchased it - Originally I was looking at a TDI but running the numbers the GTI was the way to go for me. I look forward to getting some more advice and hopefully giving some soon -

Thanks
Old dude with GTI

dbletap_ed

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi my name is Ed and I live in Stuart Florida. I just picked up my 2011 United Gray 2 dr GTI. It is a sunroof car which I traded a 2007 silver GTI on. This is actually my 4th VW and just to show my age the first one was a MK1 Sirocco and the 2nd was MK1 GTI. So you can see I was away from VW’s for awhile.

BlkGti415

Hello my name is David,

Just picked up a 2011 blk 6 speed manual with navigation and sunroof. From the SF bay area.

Thanks

Bose

Ready to race!
Hi folks. Noob GTI owner outside of DC. Got a 2011 CW 6MT last Friday. First VW, and I can say without a doubt that it's the finest vehicle I've ever owned. I've had BMWs and trucks in the past, most recently a Hummer H3 that I hated.

langstro

Hello all...

Greetings,

This is awesome, a website specifically tailored for MK6 Owners...

My VW:
2011 Golf TDI, 2DR Hatch, 6Spd Manual
Candy White
Fully Loaded minus Navigation

Which websites do you guys go to when you want to search for parts and accessories?

Gamx35

Ready to race!
Greetings.... all,

Just bought a 2011 2 doors GTI (Candy white), auto without any option. I'm such poor man. I'm still waiting for the States DMV to mail me the license plate. I need to remove that temporary paperwork. So, I can tint my windows and ready to enjoy the ride.

18" alloy wheel look awesome, but watch out for the holes...