GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I GOT MY FAST!!!!!

katie

Autocross Champion
I got mine a few days ago. Still in the proces of figuring out whether I should sell it or not. I hear that VWoA is going to start selling them for ~$80 towards the end of the year. If I can make $500 now then it's pretty super, but I'm still not too sure yet. Any thoughts?

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I am confused. Do I have to call someone and sign up for something to get my fast.

Teknophreak

Rally Car Champion
Just buy a GTI and you get one. More than likely, your dealer enrolled you in the VW club when you bought your car, but I've never seen anyone say you have to call in to get your Fast.

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
Should I sell "MY FAST" and use the money for mods? I feel guilty when ever I think about it, but then on the other hand mods would be sweet.

FlyinGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Still no fast today. I'm starting to have my doubts it's actually coming since people who've bought the car later than have received theirs already. Kinda of a stupid way of handling this.

CT-GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Picked up my car from the dealer on 3-16 and got my "FAST" on 4-10
Here's a pic of him chillin' on his throne in my backseat.

Attachments

• DSC01409.JPG
    DSC01409.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC01412.JPG
    DSC01412.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 225

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
no fast for me still!!!i did called 1800drivevw n they told me my dealer has already signed up for me n everyone who purchased a GTi will get their fast, but........WHERE IS MY FAST VW??!?!?!?!people who bought their car after i did got theirs already!!F@#% ive been waitin for that for 10 weeks now!!when i get mine, if i get one hopefully, im gonna call it a "slow" instead of FAST

FlyinGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
KevinFastMkV said:
no fast for me still!!!i did called 1800drivevw n they told me my dealer has already signed up for me n everyone who purchased a GTi will get their fast, but........WHERE IS MY FAST VW??!?!?!?!people who bought their car after i did got theirs already!!F@#% ive been waitin for that for 10 weeks now!!when i get mine, if i get one hopefully, im gonna call it a "slow" instead of FAST

I called them too. They couldn't explain why people who bought their car later than me got their fast first. After confirming my info they said it was coming in about 3 weeks. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Got mine last night. Bought the GTI 02/25/06. Man kinda bummed, there are two scratches on its face. Was thinking about calling VWOA, but naw...it is his battle marks. 'cause it took a battle for me to recognize my FAST.

CT-GTI

Drag Racing Champion
My "FAST" has the marks on his face also. I've read in other threads and on other forums about many "FAST"s having these marks. It must have been a slight defect in the molding process.
BUT I like the "battle marks" idea. lol.