GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I Want a Lexus

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
Glad to see Lexus has a sense of humor, "Look for this feature to sometime after April 1st on new Lexus 2018 models."

ImolaR

Ready to race!
These fantasies appeal to those who when they get into their car the 'driving' aspect is the third or fourth thing they are doing..people who see four wheels as a way to go from point A to B..not surprised this is a Lexus joke because Lexus is in fact that, a joke.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
There should also be an icon in the OPs dash that says GTFO

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Hahahaha that's funny. In Los Angeles rush hour that option wouldn't work so well. ;)

Al_in_Philly

Autocross Newbie
" Look for this feature to sometime after April 1st on new Lexus 2018 models." LMFAO, though I still keep hoping that someday I'll be able to buy a car with James Bond's Aston Martin wheel spinners to alleviate the same problem.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Oh no, I get it. I get that you're really into posting totally off topic posts in this sub-forum. Believe me, there's no confusion there. Your edit was a bit too late as well. Salty.

I also get that you think you're somehow in the right, and that making jabs at people who call you out for poor forum etiquette is something that "Old Guys" do. If you are an "old guy" you should be above that. If not, that's OK too. Just shows your character.

Living in CA has got to you.

joshua1

These fantasies appeal to those who when they get into their car the 'driving' aspect is the third or fourth thing they are doing..people who see four wheels as a way to go from point A to B..not surprised this is a Lexus joke because Lexus is in fact that, a joke.

The LC500 is so sexy though. So much want.

Attachments

• h4a0wwixagwzorqkqdc7.jpg
    h4a0wwixagwzorqkqdc7.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 2017-lexus-lc500-inline6-photo-666353-s-original.jpg
    2017-lexus-lc500-inline6-photo-666353-s-original.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 258

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
^
Civic Type R for old people. :p

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I just see a dog going thru that front grill when I hit it.
Nice curves but looks exposed to damage. But I guess all cars have this issue now with no true bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was thinking the same thing. All these new Toyotas have cow catchers up front, from the Corolla through the Lexus models. It's not a pleasing look to me.