GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If a girl has slept with _____ men I won't bother with her

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
:biggrin:

Agree. Doesn't matter. Chances are it will never be as high as mine...so I mean really.

good for u man. i wish i could be like this. for some reason it does bother me and i hate it. thats why i dont wanna know lol.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Generally that's correct ...

But do it "right" (and it'll take some serious patience and time) and she'll NEVER EVER forget you - ever. And it always end up with her saying "I love you" - guaranteed. :thumbsup:

Years later these women when they see you will smile knowingly :wink: - irrespective of how badly or messy the breakup was.

well i'm very happy with my current gf (though we'll need to talk now that's she fucking everyone on the forum), but the whole virgin thing was a huge pain.

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win

Lucidity

Marx
Anything more than the years over 16 divided by 2 is too many.... but in general it's on of those things you don't really want to know. As long as she's clean and not all worn out....

CTtornado

Ready to race!
most girls also guys have a "party fase" you party make bad decisions it happens esp if she goes to college. i dont know why you should base anything on that. i would rather not know but im also not gonna freak out and break up only for that reason. if its good and tight, and you dont know whats the difference.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
most girls also guys have a "party fase" you party make bad decisions it happens esp if she goes to college. i dont know why you should base anything on that. i would rather not know but im also not gonna freak out and break up only for that reason. if its good and tight, and you dont know whats the difference.

truth, two of my exs just started college, i know for a fact they have atleast 3 more dudes to count. one way or another, if the girl has more than 6 and shes not 20, not for me, once their 21 you know they are gonna have a few more.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
her pussy's probably the size of my APR down pipe.

pfft...I've filled out my downpipe on many an occasion.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
15 is a lot for a 19 year old?

greyo8gti

I'm a good driver
The fact of the matter is, every man's princess has been someone's *** bucket at one point or another. I say dont sweat it. What matters is what a woman does when she, with you. Not what she did in the past.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
15 is a lot for a 19 year old?

assuming shes been having sex since shes 15, thats 3 guys a year, dunno about you but it sounds like a lot to me. either that or she had one night of just straight train running time.

Look at it like this, most of the girls I know, besides my FSU friends, are still below 10. and they are mostly 19-20.

phil

becausephilchow
Still.

Like somebody's said, if she's slept with more men than her age divided by 2, then it's kinda gross.

Think of it this way, how many 18 year olds do you know that have slept with 9+ guys?

How many 40 year olds do you knwo that've slept with 20+ guys?

I think it's a good general rule. I'm 18, so if the chick's slept with 9+ guys, i'm getting out of there.