GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intercooler performance

Hans

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 Golf R
Why not add Jake's to that list?
yep; absolutely another good option; still researching the factory location vs. that option.

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion

Wow... I'm kinda surprised to see the IAT's that high on both of them with ambient temp at high 40's. I would expect a lot lower IAT.

Below is one of my logs. It is really long and the outside temp is 30*F so it isn't the representation. I had a bunch of other logs done in the spring/summer but don't know what happened to them.

https://datazap.me/u/bravomike/log-1523230517?log=0&data=0-3-5-6

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
That is me logging. I'm holding 3rd gear at 30mph prior to sending it, not like I'm cruising along in 6th. Not a ton of airflow at 30mph.
That would certainly make difference. I guess if we are going to compare IATs, there needs to be a standard on how its done. ;)

railroader

Autocross Newbie

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Wow, seriously? Meth injection is really that effective? 85-95* ambient and 30* IAT?!

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Wow, seriously? Meth injection is really that effective? 85-95* ambient and 30* IAT?!
The log is Celsius, I run ed maestro and it logs in metric

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Shaggz, what mods are you running? Any meth?

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
no meth. Stage 2 revo, revo DP catted, cts turbo muffler delete, cts turbo inlet, IE carbon fiber closed intake

When were these logs taken and was it really 109°F OAT? IATs go colder OATs is why I’m asking.