GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IPAD3

I'm def getting one, but what's up with it not having a new name? Just iPad? Really?

zee

Go Kart Champion
I've been waiting since December to pick one up and can't even get into the online store at the moment:(.

dinkdinker

Ready to race!
I'm def getting one, but what's up with it not having a new name? Just iPad? Really?

I'm sure it's iPad 3. Finally has the same hardware that the Asus Transformer Prime has (quad core CPU). Higher resolution but same non-16:9 standard screen. Adds about 50g of weight from previous version. Not impressed.

Pryme

Ready to race!
Im pretty satisfied with my macbook and cant really think of a good reason to get the ipad. Apple Tv on the other hand is looking like a future purchase

I'm sure it's iPad 3. Finally has the same hardware that the Asus Transformer Prime has (quad core CPU). Higher resolution but same non-16:9 standard screen. Adds about 50g of weight from previous version. Not impressed.

It's not a quad cpu, its a dual cpu with quad gpu. Little different.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
one of my distributors gave me a free multi-thousand dollar product to sell just so i could buy the new ipad, so i could show my customers their ipad/phone interface. life's good right now lol

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Ordered my ipad 3 16gb white Verizon 4G model. :)

BTW, I have been in the IT field as well since 1995. And Mac's are great. They can be used for more, you just need to know how to use them for more.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I just placed my pre order :) The site was a bit clunky at first but finally got its act together.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, took me 20 minutes earlier to do it. :)

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
now that the 2 is only $399 i dont know lol
someone is going to have to convince me that the 3 is really worth it...

i mean its taken me this long to even CONSIDER buying one lol

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
That Retina is definitely worth it. Trust me. The screen is not that great on the ipad 2 for close up reading. I rather have the Retina. It's only $100 more.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
yeah ill have to actually see one i think
my girlfriend bought the first one and has the second one
and i have had every single iphone they have released lol
i have jut never felt the urge to buy an ipad because between my macbook and my iphone im covered

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Instead of selling my original iPad, I think I'll give it to my mom. She's not tech savvy at all and "breaks" my dads laptop every time she tries to use it lol.