GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy III

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
Do the droid cool aide drinkers will continue to throw down spec wars... :laugh: Ignoring the graphs listed above.

wow you really should stick to cars. droid owners aren't cool aid drinking groups, they leave that for iphone users (i'm an apple user and had 3gs and currently on 4s). ooh! now you have a speed graph test to show. i haven't google at all, but i'm almost sure there are some graphs that iphone 5 is slower. go to at&t stores when both phones are available to test on wifi and see for yourself. try them on 3g and if lucky on lte. throw spec wars? why not? we are talking about innovations aren't we?

fishtizzy

Ready to race!
wow you really should stick to cars. droid owners aren't cool aid drinking groups, they leave that for iphone users (i'm an apple user and had 3gs and currently on 4s). ooh! now you have a speed graph test to show. i haven't google at all, but i'm almost sure there are some graphs that iphone 5 is slower. go to at&t stores when both phones are available to test on wifi and see for yourself. try them on 3g and if lucky on lte. throw spec wars? why not? we are talking about innovations aren't we?

haha exactly - the apple cool aid drinkers with pictures :lol:

http://old.theoatmeal.com/comics/apple

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I'll look at any graph that has controlled unbiased factors (both stock, same carriers, etc etc) because anything else is just a waste of time and will just cause more useless arguing.

GTInsuch

Banned
Android offers way more customization than an iPhone ever will. You can run your own launcher, your own ROM, and configure the thing with as much depth as a desktop computer.

Look at the recent feature gimmick of the iPhone 5 for contrast: "Whole new 5th row of icons"

With Apple, you are stuck. That's what they want

Sleepy1

Ready to race!
The iPhone is like the Walkman, cool at once but lame now...

JhnR

Banned
who cares some people like it for simplicity and easy use. not everyone knows how to rom, or run your own launcher, etc. I had an HTC one X prior the the 5..and i liked it, however i prefer the iphone

I still don't understand why people fight over which phone is better.

What does it matter that someone uses Android. I use iPhone.

WHO CARES?!??! Why do people feel the need to bash someone for their phone choice?

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
I still don't understand why people fight over which [car] is better.

What does it matter what [car] someone uses.

WHO CARES?!??! Why do people feel the need to bash someone for their [car] choice?

I changed it to apply to cars because I feel the same way about people bashing on the GLI just because they have a GTI. :D

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Why do people feel the need to bash someone for their phone choice?

Human nature. Makes them feel better about themselves to bash other peoples choices.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Human nature. Makes them feel better about themselves to bash other peoples choices.

This is a versus thread. It's the point of the thread. Who wants to see an Apples Vs Oranges thread where each person compliments the other on their choice of fruit?

On topic: so I hear the iPhone causes impotence while the S3 is a total babe magnet...

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
This is a versus thread. It's the point of the thread.

Really speaking in terms outside this thread too. The bashing is everywhere you turn.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Well turns out I demoed both phones. I enjoyed the S3s customizability but the screen just looked cluttered and I was having a hard time finding anything, granted I am a iOS user primarily. I've had one android phone a long long time ago. I didn't like it, always froze on me. I purchased an iPhone 5, looks like ill be sticking to iOS for a bit.
Thanks for the input guys. As much as I love customizing stuff, I just don't have the time to do so on the phone. I just need it to work.
Didn't mean for this to turn into a rage war between android and apple haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I enjoyed the S3s customizability but the screen just looked cluttered and I was having a hard time finding anything, granted I am a iOS user primarily.
Interesting. If this is the case then someone needs to explain to me why Samsung owes Apple a billion dollars.