GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just clipped someones car

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
anything with paint is $$$. try to buff it best you can. i did the same thing to some highlander last december and the dealership i was working at at the time was able to buff most of it out. if you know anyone in the detailing or minor dent/scratch repair contact them.

latenite

Conan O'Brien
i wish i could, but this is a parked car that i clipped going into a spot. they have my information, and i dont have theirs. so i guess right now ill just wait for a phone call and hope for the best. hopefully theyll just do a cheap repair, and not choose to replace and paint the whole fender

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
how badly was theirs damaged. i just know from experience that the my gti has dished out quite a beating to to other cars from this. the highlander had a huge dent in the rear wheel fender and all i had was a little scrape. and 2 months ago i was backing out of my girls driveway with my buddy in my car, backed into his sentra SER and took out his bumper and driver side taillight.... my damage was the rear bumper popped off a bolt on the driver side.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
oooo. sorry didnt read in detail. anyway bulletproof GTIs FTW. your best bet is (if they contact you) to just have it buffed out best it can be and have it touched up. shouldnt be too much for just that. thats if they even contact you

Scharf

neither of them are truly mine, i just get to drive them when my parents arent, which is almost always.

In this case, maybe you shouldn't.

Seeing as how a GTI is probably the easiest car to park.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
If you're not paying for the cars then you're not paying for the insurance either. Just have insurance pay for it and if it's less than the deductible just pay out of pocket. Either way, you made a mistake so just take care of it.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
i know im going to get flamed for this, but i would have bounced the fuck out.

only saying that after over $1000 damage total has been done to my car by several people who hit my car in parking lots and didnt leave any info.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
i know im going to get flamed for this, but i would have bounced the fuck out.

only saying that after over $1000 damage total has been done to my car by several people who hit my car in parking lots and didnt leave any info.

thats pretty shitty. i can understand the whole eye for an eye thing but its just common courtesy to leave some form of contact info on their car.

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
thats pretty shitty. i can understand the whole eye for an eye thing but its just common courtesy to leave some form of contact info on their car.

x2. you gotta fess up to your screw ups... I know if I clipped someones car in a parking lot, I would rather pay out of my own pocket, because insurance would skyrocket for an at-fault claim.

Mi_Panic

Ready to race!
I went to the grocery store today and passed by a spot because it looked a little tight. Well the lady behind me took, and when I came out I witnessed an old lady hit the car, get out and look at it and try to leave. Luckily the cart boy stopped the little old lady.

Anyway, just take care of it. Karma will come back to bight you. Plus how would you feel if someone hit your car and took off?

mk5nrg

Lonely rider

here , they dont even stop , they just bounce the hell away...notes on the windshield....never heard of that before )makes me smile and smile , and smiiiiile :rolleyes: