GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking For a New Camera

sectr9er

Passed Driver's Ed
I am in the market for a new camera, does anybody have any experience with one of these and or any other recomndations?

EOS 5D Mark II

Thanks & I hope to be posting some pics soon.

BOz

Keep right except to pass
wrong section. there's a photo section in the off topic part. Where in LB are you from? I pretty much grew up there.. send me a pm

97C280

Stage 2
I am in the market for a new camera, does anybody have any experience with one of these and or any other recomndations?

EOS 5D Mark II

Thanks & I hope to be posting some pics soon.

Are you new to photography? The 5D is a really high end camera..

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
The 5D is canons top camera other than the 1D, I wouldn't recommend it unless your a professional photographer, its a waste of money and a camera if you don't know what your doing with it. It also was canons full frame camera until now.

tucci

Passed Driver's Ed
I have taken from what I have been told Awesome shots with a simple cannon XT. This is my first DSLR and im still learning things 6+ months down the road now. Unless you are doing photography for a living get something like a 20D and master it.

VW_MKV

hater
I have taken from what I have been told Awesome shots with a simple cannon XT. This is my first DSLR and im still learning things 6+ months down the road now. Unless you are doing photography for a living get something like a 20D and master it.

20D? that thing is so outdated.........even amateurs use a 40d these days.

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side

the 20d is hardly outdated. it might be a few models old, but it has every feature you would ever need to take a photograph, and a high quality photograph at that.

5d mkII is going to run around 3 grand with a kit lens i believe and shoots hd video. going to be a dominating camera.

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion

Even the 40d is pretty damn outdated. Just saw a 50d at circuit city the other day. J/P about the 40d being outdated, i have a 30d and love it. Takes great pictures. :thumbsup:

okfresh

Passed Driver's Ed
go for Nikon.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
the 20d is hardly outdated. it might be a few models old, but it has every feature you would ever need to take a photograph, and a high quality photograph at that.

5d mkII is going to run around 3 grand with a kit lens i believe and shoots hd video. going to be a dominating camera.

Yup. My friend ordered the first one in New Jersey haha. He has the mk1 and hes been fiending for the mk2.