GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking For a New Camera

wake

wake up!
I'm looking at the 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM now...just waiting for it to go down a little bit more, I'll be paying more for the lens than I did for the camera!

wake

wake up!
lol yea I want that as well, and I have the 17-40...great lens, if only it was 2.8!

alexlam

I've had my nikon D80 for almost two years now.. and I'm still rocking the kit lens.. I was looking at the 70-200mm for a while but I can't justify spending that much money for a lens... From what I hear, the 70-200 lens works like a charm.. Does anyone have the nikkor 70-200 on the forums? If so, how often do you use it and was it worth it?

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
anyone want to buy a 17-40? i want the 16-35

It is truly amazing let me tell you that, i need to go shoot more though...B&H is having a sale till January

maionnaise

go big or go home
canon ftw, i'd go 40d and buy L lens, I mean by all means if you feel the need to go big then go 5d, Not gonna lie, although i'm not a pro by any means, I and this is just me feel its very "hard" to take a bad picture with a 5d with the kit lens, I work at Best Buy and I have the privelage of playing with these camera's, all the time and every time that beast comes out, its picture perfect every shot

wake

wake up!
canon ftw, i'd go 40d and buy L lens, I mean by all means if you feel the need to go big then go 5d, Not gonna lie, although i'm not a pro by any means, I and this is just me feel its very "hard" to take a bad picture with a 5d with the kit lens, I work at Best Buy and I have the privelage of playing with these camera's, all the time and every time that beast comes out, its picture perfect every shot

We don't carry the 5D at the Best Buy I work at :frown:

Golf-V-GT

Burn the lies
20D? that thing is so outdated.........even amateurs use a 40d these days.

if you think the 20D is outdated...i bought one...

so you know arin and his APR pictures or all the others i think ;) ...he also uses the 20D