GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk8 Orders

rayaans

Ready to race!
Apparently week 53 as of today. So thats almost 11 months since order. At one point it was showing week 11. Initially I was told week 23!

MrSmith77

20220318_091935.jpg

10 months, 6days. I love it😍

adam2231

Passed Driver's Ed
Ordered a GTI middle of Feb, its currently planned for production of week 34 (mid-August). So its not too bad as production has resumed

rayaans

Ready to race!
Ordered a GTI middle of Feb, its currently planned for production of week 34 (mid-August). So its not too bad as production has resumed
What options did you go for?
It's very likely it'll get delayed. People who ordered GTIs last year still haven't had theirs delivered

adam2231

Passed Driver's Ed
What options did you go for?
It's very likely it'll get delayed. People who ordered GTIs last year still haven't had theirs delivered
I expected it to get delayed, but if its cued for that week then maybe I'll get lucky?

Options: DCC, Drive Assist High, Harman/Kardon, Navigation, Winter Pack, Alarm, Foglights, Reverse Camera, Light Assist, passenger front/side crash protection

rayaans

Ready to race!
I expected it to get delayed, but if its cued for that week then maybe I'll get lucky?

Options: DCC, Drive Assist High, Harman/Kardon, Navigation, Winter Pack, Alarm, Foglights, Reverse Camera, Light Assist, passenger front/side crash protection

I ordered mine back in December. They initially said Wk26, then it moved to wk11 and finally went to wk53 so far lol

They keep changing every week but Ive resorted to just keeping track monthly now!

adam2231

Passed Driver's Ed
I ordered mine back in December. They initially said Wk26, then it moved to wk11 and finally went to wk53 so far lol

They keep changing every week but Ive resorted to just keeping track monthly now!
I for sure expect it to change, its going to depend a lot on supply

wwo

Passed Driver's Ed

Thats unlikely, as expected lead times currently stand at 15 months. Provisional build weeks are currently meaningless as they vary wildely almost daily and in the end always get delayed. It is true that some people get lucky with theirs since currently they are producing whichever cars they have parts for but these cars usually have less options. Provisional build weeks change so frequently that vw has even disabled user tracking in countries where it was available. Not to discourage you but the current wait times for the cars that are arriving are at around 10 months.

dremavec

Passed Driver's Ed
Those in this thread who received the car in the last month or two: any oppinions on the infotainment system? Happy with the boot time and speed? Any popups due to bugs or is is it behaving as you would expect? I imagine you should have the new hardware already (booting up almost instantly).

Ciccina2016

I ordered my Golf 2.0 TDI Style last year ( July 21) and the production week has finally been confirmed for week 17.
The dealer told me that end of May should be delivered.
11 months ..