GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV Roof Rack

Anterrabae

Banned
no no, what im going to do for you, and only for you, is allow you to fold down your backseats. Try not to spend it all at once, kiddo

shylo

i <3 (())
Well seing how you're from florida. I assume you've never been snowboarding... so I'll ignore your ignorance

Do I want to throw 3 snow covered boards in my back seat? with sharp edges that will cut my leather.. Muddy boots with snow and salt all over them? Soaking wet pants and jackets? No thanks.

I have an an amp and subs in my back seat. Do I want water dripping all over that? NO.

Dont spend it all in one place? wtf does that mean? Kiddo? what are you my dad?

Anterrabae

Banned
is the hatch area and back of the seats leather? Do you not know how to bring along bags to throw your shit in for the car ride? I may be in Florida, but its not like I dont surf or anything and have to deal with sand and wax covered shit in my car. As for your subs, take em out and save the roof from the same sharp edges that you are worried about the interior.

shylo

i <3 (())
is the hatch area and back of the seats leather? Do you not know how to bring along bags to throw your shit in for the car ride? I may be in Florida, but its not like I dont surf or anything and have to deal with sand and wax covered shit in my car. As for your subs, take em out and save the roof from the same sharp edges that you are worried about the interior.

So you would like me to bring bags to throw all my shit in? I am putting a cargo box on top, not a rack. So I can throw all my things in it and not have to worry about ruining the insides of my car. So I guess I should just give up my back seats then since they'll be folded down eh? The back of my seats and trunking lining aren't leather, but the door cards on the interior are. I use to throw everything in my old GTi but I'de rather not go that root.

:thumbup: to roof racks.

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
Yo Anterrabae...... why would you come into a thread talking about roof racks and then start flaming them?????

as far as the snow board thing i ride alot and my board doesnt fit in the car unless i fold down the seat and slide it in between the pass. seat and the door. ill take the roof rack..... where am i supposed to put my gary fisher as well....???? tie it to the bumper and hope it makes it to the trail head... come on now

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
because you touch yourself at night.

hahahahaha :thumbup: sure thing buddy......

back on topic---- im going to get a yakaima rack for the GTI. I saw a guy with a rabbit and a rack and it looked alright.

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
Spoiler, fairing, wtftever . . . . you know what I mean.

Just picked up the OEM rack from the dealer--awesome. Does not use a lock but a splined/keyed socket to take the rack on an off, and it fits like a glove.