Attachments

• u 044.jpg
    u 044.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 2,910

neonphase

Durp
Car(s)
09 MKV GTI TSI
So you would like me to bring bags to throw all my shit in? I am putting a cargo box on top, not a rack. So I can throw all my things in it and not have to worry about ruining the insides of my car. So I guess I should just give up my back seats then since they'll be folded down eh? The back of my seats and trunking lining aren't leather, but the door cards on the interior are. I use to throw everything in my old GTi but I'de rather not go that root.

:thumbup: to roof racks.

Could you provide a pick of the cargo box? trying to find a way to transport 4 people and luggage for a week. The trunk will no cut it not for all of it

Deutsch

Ready to race!
Old thread, bumped a lot, I know.

I'm bad with roof racks, no understanding of them. I want to get one for the upcoming snowboarding season, are they easy to take on and off?

And all I want is the roof rack with a holder that can hold 4 snowboards left to right. When I go to Thule's and Yakima's website, the shit they have, confuses the fuck out of me, and it ends up telling me my total would be like $1200. Could someone just give me a link to a roofrack that I'll be able to hold 4 snowboards on at a good price, don't care about brand or noise.

madrestaur

Having Fun driving my VW.
Car(s)
MKV '06
Did you use the M1 measurement to place the front Q towers on the car?
They seem to be to far forward.
?