GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motorcycle Thread

jamlee

Ready to race!
Here is my big bike

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
i want to get a grom used and mod the shit out of it. I have a buddy with one and its a HOOT.

adolan21

Ready to race!
Friends. Just had to tell y'all I got my first motorcycle. 2014 Honda Grom. Yesterday, marked the 3rd time I ever rode a bike and did so in a bit of traffic to get to the side streets to practice. Such fun was had. At 125cc, it sure is a bit gutless but my oh my, is it fun to ride. I can already tell once I get a bit better this thing is going to be a blasty blast!

Already ordered the M4 under mount exhaust, MNNTNMN Fender Eliminator and Flush headlights. So stoked.

Any Grom love here?

I kinda like this pic even though it's totally douchey (cannot wait to get rid of those ugly turn signals) (buddies Yamaha WR450f in background)

I looked at getting a Grom as a first bike since I live on the beach. But at 6'1" I just looked monstrous on it so I picked up a Honda CRF250L instead.

Letus

Passed Driver's Ed
Dig the helmet.

Thanks! I love Arai's for fit, none of the other brands quite fit me right. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of color/styles I'm too fond of in the current inventory. It's the RX-Q DNA White. I picked it as really the only one I liked and wasn't really thinking it was that great, but I've grown to really like it.

Next up will be this, a Corsair V Harada Tour. Once they are back in stock at my preferred retailer:

clownish

just clowning around
Anyone need gear? I have a small a* mesh jacket with upgraded armor I wanna sell. And another unused back insert also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk