GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
A little late to the party with it, but finally watched Arcane. Animation was good, overall show was just alright. Definitely overrated. Thought Invincible was better.

Has anyone watched the Snowpiercer TV show? Movie was good, thinking about giving it a go.

torga

Autocross Champion
A little late to the party with it, but finally watched Arcane. Animation was good, overall show was just alright. Definitely overrated. Thought Invincible was better.

It was a shit-ton better than a show based on League of Legends had any right to be -- I think that's why it's got so much hype behind it. No one expected anything even resembling a decent show. Solid story, I enjoyed it. Episode 3 was good.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It was a shit-ton better than a show based on League of Legends had any right to be -- I think that's why it's got so much hype behind it. No one expected anything even resembling a decent show. Solid story, I enjoyed it. Episode 3 was good.

That I absolutely agree with. It certainly was better than a show based on LoL should be. I've never played, it I didn't know it was based on a game, I never would have guessed.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
X was pretty fresh and original, but then I saw old lady titties... 0/100

I know I said it before in this thread but X reminded me of it again - Shut In was a great fkin movie

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I watched Vikings: Valhalla over the weekend. It wasn't bad. I didn't like it as much as the original vikings show, but I mean nobody will ever beat Ragnar.

It's also time to call Saul tonight. You better do it.

The new batman movie is out on hbo today too. I don't think I'll try to watch that tonight though. It's too long and will get in the way of Saul. Maybe tomorrow.

torga

Autocross Champion
I watched Roadrunner this weekend -- the Anthony Bourdain doc. It was solid. One of the few celebrity deaths that actually bummed me out. I learned a lot from his shows.

torga

Autocross Champion
Ah, almost forgot. I watched Everything Everywhere All at Once this past Thursday.

I highly implore everyone to go watch it. The trailer doesn't even remotely do it justice.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I just watched the Showtime series "Super Pumped: The Battle for Uber"

I liked it. I'm a fan of Joseph Gordon-Levitt though and he was pretty damn good in it, IMO.
Kind of filmed like how Social Network was, and kind of like that back story.

Quentin Tarantino narrated some of that show btw.

torga

Autocross Champion
oh shit, I didn't realize The Northman was already out

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I started Our Flag Means Death. It's a comedy about a rich aristocrat that want's to be a pirate and he ends up meeting Blackbeard who's played by Taika Waititi. The way he plays Blackbeard and the friendship between him and the aristocrat has been hilarious.