GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movies Chat Thread

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Seeing as how I'll be in bed this weekend because of this flu, I figure it's a good time to watch some movies. This is a thread to talk about and recommend movies, new or old.

My personal recommendation is Django Unchained. Brilliant movie.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
Harry Brown is an excellent movie to watch.

Plus being a big Michael Cane fan helps :D

JhnR

Banned
I haven't been to the theater see a new movie in quite some time..

WAP

Go Kart Champion
+1000 on Django. It rocked. Very funny, if you "get" Tarantino's humor...

Also, Daniel Day Lewis was mesmerizing as Lincoln.

xtremequicksand9

Ready to race!
Premium Rush. A surprisingly awesome movie about a bike messenger. Didn't think I was going to like it but ended up loving it.

09vdubgti

Banned
i love foreign/indie/independent films...if the movie is in a different language but with english subtitles even better.

IMO the peak of american cinema was when Top Gun came out. I'm pretty sure, it is one of the greatest movie ever made.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
anyone seen Argo - is it good? Django is awesome, agreed.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I haven't seen Django yet but if you like Tarantino I'm assuming you've seen Inglorious Basterds? I really liked that movie.

Recently I've seen Brave (thumbs up), Prometheus (one thumb up), and Total Recall (thumb up the asshole). I have Dredd to watch but can't find the DVD.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
Looper was a good movie.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Argo is a fantastic movie. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. One of the best movies of the year
oh nice, thanks - i may try to go see it then.

I haven't seen Django yet but if you like Tarantino I'm assuming you've seen Inglorious Basterds? I really liked that movie.

Recently I've seen Brave (thumbs up), Prometheus (one thumb up), and Total Recall (thumb up the asshole). I have Dredd to watch but
can't find the DVD.

The same guy who was the SS leader dude in IBastards, german actor, is the one in django who won the best supporting actor for it - guy's brilliant.

Just got Looper and Borne Legacy at Red Box. Any thoughts on those?

Looper was cool, imho - but I wanted more from the very end. its a little .. open.