GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movies Chat Thread

balius

Go Kart Champion
Watched one on Netflix the other day that was really good: I Melt With You.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
I also thought Argo was great. It had a well done historical aspect to it while having a nice layer of comedy also!

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a good route if you want to laugh your ass off..

Total Recall (the new one) is definitely one of my favorite movies at this point. I fucking love futuristic movies :D

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
So many good new movies that I still need to see! On my list still is Argo, django, gangster squad....and probably many more that I'm forgetting.

Anyone see Flight with denzel washington? That movie was awesome and even funny.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
My parents went to see Lincoln and they said it was fantastic (although I personally haven't seen it)

Anyone else recommend it?

09vdubgti

Banned
So many good new movies that I still need to see! On my list still is Argo, django, gangster squad....and probably many more that I'm forgetting.

Anyone see Flight with denzel washington? That movie was awesome and even funny.

I really want to see this one too...

Fun Fact: The town I live in, used to be an area of operation for John Gotti. So that mobster stuff is always intriguing to me, due to my towns past.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
My parents went to see Lincoln and they said it was fantastic (although I personally haven't seen it)

Loooong. It was good though. Daniel Day Lewis was amazing. For me it did keep my attention but it was long. It's basically the political ins and outs of how he got his anti slavery bill passed. Not really much on the civil war.

Zero Dark 30 was good. Not much actions but it was interesting fictional or not about the insides of the Bin Ladin hunt.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Watched The Adjustment Bureau recently. It was surprisingly good, with an interesting concept, and Emily Blunt is satisfying eye candy.

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
Just got back from seeing A haunted House.

Oh Lord it was so funny. I got a kick out of the first 10 minutes and it just kept going.
but then again, im odd. So it might just be me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
is the Wayans movie?

haleyann

Go Kart Champion

Yes, if you don't mind long movies. It was actually very funny and well done.

Going to see gangster squad tonight. Straight for Ryan Gosling, gay for Emma Stone.