GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movies Chat Thread

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
my friends and i are going out tonight, has anyone seen broken city? i wanted to watch MAMA but my friends are too scared to see it. fucking gay haha!

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
On netflix, i would highly suggest 'The Heir Apparent: Largo Winch'

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow, Silver Linings Playbook is a good movie. Very underrated

Edit: Jennifer Lawrence is smoking.

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The same guy who was the SS leader dude in IBastards, german actor, is the one in django who won the best supporting actor for it - guy's brilliant.
I'll get it on DVD.

Found Dredd under a stack of stuff. Gotta finish Metalocalyse Season 4 before I watch it.

/slow ass Saturday night

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Dredd was good, just don't expect it to be mind blowing or anything too special than what it is.

Looper was good and definitely kept you involved. Couple plot holes I though, but all in all, great concept of a movie and very original.

Bourne Legacy was another Bourne movie to me. Didn't really advance the whole plot basis of the Bourne movies, but was a pretty good action flick.

Just got done watching Taken 2 and Seven Psychopaths. Taken 2 just really cements Liam Neeson as an older badass that you really don't want to mess with.

Seven Psychopaths is right up the alley with Snatch and most of Guy Ritchie films. Had great dialog with crazy, strong violence. Definitely do recommend it to watch.

And if you really just like ridiculousness, Nitro Circus the Movie is just fun to watch. If you had seen the TV show, basically take that, multiply it by 100, and that is how ridiculous some of the stunts are. Good fun all around.

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
Seeing as how I'll be in bed this weekend because of this flu, I figure it's a good time to watch some movies. This is a thread to talk about and recommend movies, new or old.

My personal recommendation is Django Unchained. Brilliant movie.

such an amazing movie. Thats my favorite

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
God, I love black people.

But that German dude is the fucking shit. He slayed Leo D big time and deserved to win that golden globe shitz or whatever it was.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I need to see DJango. Have to borrow it from my friend. Last night was movie night here.

Argo I thought was great.

Silver Lining was good but some people LOVE it. I just thought it was good.

Phantom if you like musicals wasn't bad even though Russell Crowe sucks ass in it. Gladiator can fight but not sing.

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Bourne Legacy was another Bourne movie to me. Didn't really advance the whole plot basis of the Bourne movies, but was a pretty good action flick.

It's easy to ignore when people say, "Oh the book was way better" but when it comes to the Jason Bourne series the books were way better. The first three written by Ludlum where insanely paced and far more interesting than the movie version.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Jamie Foxx calling out Spike Lee big time... rightfully so.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm trying to remember one. The only thing Spike Lee's done for me is provide the inspiration for this hilarious scene: