GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My other ride than GTI...

CalBoyTex

Banned
^thanks for the edit. i wasnt sure on the engine size.. my friend in cali has one.. she says its amazing in gas..

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner

2004 BMW M3 6-Speed Manual, Individual Interior, OEM Nav, Vorsteiner front bumper with integrated Carbon fiber lip, ZCP Wheels with 245/275 19" UHP tires, Eibachs springs and 4-Piston calipers with Euro Drilled and Floating Rotors... :thumbsup:

haaa, way to jack the poor kids thread!

nice car too!!

alf

Modwhoreator

2004 BMW M3 6-Speed Manual, Individual Interior, OEM Nav, Vorsteiner front bumper with integrated Carbon fiber lip, ZCP Wheels with 245/275 19" UHP tires, Eibachs springs and 4-Piston calipers with Euro Drilled and Floating Rotors... :thumbsup:

your way of saying "im better than you"

07rabbitVW

N1ghtryd3r
2001 mitsu galant known as the 8G

HID with euro headlights,plus grill or this sounds better front euro conversion...lol

Only galant in the U.S. with this bumper called (Diablo) $3K to bring over from Denmark, Germany

So the bunny came in beacuse of this project car getting prep to be a show car, it use to be my everyday driving car but not anymore....
i know y so much for the front bumper well the company Joy-Tunning.de dont deliver direct to the USA so it had to go to spain, france then USA maybe 2 months to get well thats my other car....:biggrin:

Sterling

Steel Tip
people are just so oblivious on the jacking in this thread. damn R-tards.
welll.. i think the fit is pretty awesome. i too would like to know whats all done to the motor. i know they can do a lot though, after watching this one team rebuild one on street tuner challenge on speed tv. that was a sick fit. so im only guessing yours can do just as well if not better.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
dude fucking A people, get some fresh air, no ones jacking it the topics pretty general meaning it could be understood as this is my other ride, whats yours.....?why is everyone bashing on the dude w/ m3? u guys jealous or something seriously bash the other guys that posted there cars...big f'ing deal.

alf

Modwhoreator
the fucking topic was

"MY other ride than GTI"

not whats everyone elses ride, the guy made a thread about his own fucking car, not everyone elses, if everyone wants to get some look at me attention, tell em to go make their own fucking threads instead of trying to jack someone elses thread.

what if u posted ur car in "my gti progress" then everyone was like well look at mine har har mine is better har har. i bet youd feel like "damn nga get your own thread"

gtfo w/ your opinion.

alf

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
then everyone was like well look at mine har har mine is better har har

no one did that shit quote it for me.......? not one person said look my rides cooler a few people said this is mine and posted a pic and a fwe others wrote it w/out showing pics....

chill out homie dont get so bent out of shape, last time i checked your hijacked another thread bashing someones oraneg gti :wink: :biggrin:

:brokenheart:

you guys are frankly beating up on 1 guy cause he obviously had a nice ride even though no one ever said anything , the fucking OP even made a comment how he liked it, i smell jealously for some odd reason, no one mentioned the guy w/ the ford mustang, corvette, and bike........?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
im gonna jack you jack