GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My other ride than GTI...

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Woowww,... Relax guys, lets make some peace and post your other car (If you have one) other than an MK-V.
We all love cars, bikes, boats... Anything with an engine in it.

Well, My Honda fit is a stroked 1.8litre from 1.5. The whole motor was pulled out and sent to Japan for the complete build. It pulls mid 14's and 145hp at the wheels at 7500rpm.

Guys,.. Lets post some pics of your pride and joy other than an MK-V..!!!!

im sorry, but it's almost like you wasted your money for that. its pretty cool how you did all that to the engine but the fact that you put all that money down on it only to get to where its at. seems pretty useless IMO

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
It's fixed, little kids... apologies to the OP for misunderstanding the purpose of this thread.

"Live and learn" about this forum and its people, I guess... :rolleyes:

who cares... your car is the shit whore it up

here you go alf i hope it ruins your day ;)

Felix

Ready to race!
Thanks for the compliment Guys:thumbsup: ..i will take it into consideration painting it....lol

i guess i should've waited on the pait job then posted pics...

Opinions are like A$$holes everybody has one.....lol:cool:

Ahh,... Thats it. Get it painted nice and smooth, do it the way you like it bro. Don't get distracted by people who dislike your galant. It's your car, your pride and joy... Throw in some VR4 quad cam engine, dude....

Felix

Ready to race!
im sorry, but it's almost like you wasted your money for that. its pretty cool how you did all that to the engine but the fact that you put all that money down on it only to get to where its at. seems pretty useless IMO

Yes, I get your point. Well, Honda jazz/Fit is supposed to be an economical and slow car.
This is my daily drive car to my office, since its small and easy to get around with. I just did all those mods to make the car quicker and handles better.
We're all car crazy... We will modify anything we own, I even put custom made alloy wheels for my Makita Lawn mower. hee..heee... I just cant leave things standard, dude... But thanx for your opinion.

alf

Modwhoreator
i personally love Jazz's, they handle great, the weight on em is great and people just dont understand them.

some of these guys have rpobably NEVEr een one on the track, they are like miatas, they dont have to brake for turns, they just go all out.

theyre track monsters, search on youtube, you will see why.

Felix, i made a big deal about other posting their cars on YOUR thread because you made it for YOUR honda Jazz, and im a big fan of it.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Personally, that Honda Jazz/Fit looks sexy. Its not ricey at all and hell, its surely quick if it hits mid 14s. :w00t:

Go Alf! Now because of you, I'm going to look on youtube... :evil:

Felix

Ready to race!
i personally love Jazz's, they handle great, the weight on em is great and people just dont understand them.

some of these guys have rpobably NEVEr een one on the track, they are like miatas, they dont have to brake for turns, they just go all out.

theyre track monsters, search on youtube, you will see why.

Felix, i made a big deal about other posting their cars on YOUR thread because you made it for YOUR honda Jazz, and im a big fan of it.

Yes, once you set the suspension right,.. You'll be surprised how they handle around corners.
Btw, Alf... I really wish to see the member's other ride besides VW's.
Anything... If you've got it... Post it...

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
Sorry to interject but cause in point look at the new issue of sport compact car. They made a Yaris Sedan pull a 1g. These new little cars can be monsters in their own right. I'm diggin the Jazz, definately would be a fun little car to drive.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
as much as i hate honda's, thats a pretty badass fit/jazz, if i lived outside of the us, id love to mod out a polo or something as a daily driver

its a shame the us doesnt really have any cool econo cars. all we have is the fit, the rest of the cars under 15k range suck horribly

the m3 on here is sick as well, but i prefer them in white with lots of carbon on it