GOLFMKV

My other ride than GTI...

alf

Modwhoreator
now its been officially thread jacked.

plu su know how i feel about the orange gti :p

t.c. gtimkv

Steath mode
people are just so oblivious on the jacking in this thread. damn R-tards.
welll.. i think the fit is pretty awesome. i too would like to know whats all done to the motor. i know they can do a lot though, after watching this one team rebuild one on street tuner challenge on speed tv. that was a sick fit. so im only guessing yours can do just as well if not better.

Jack this! Do you remember what car won the challenge? The GTI jacked that fit that shit barely ran for half the show. It was fit for the garbage! That jazz looks better than the one on t.v.

CalBoyTex

Banned
lol the gti better have won.. it went up against a V6 mustang.. gay... and a honda fit.. "why dont u jsut give her the trophy"..

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
that galant needs to loose the HIDs and get paint if you pay $3K for a bumper it should be painted before it's installed

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
the galant= garbage

the fit i personally think is just an ugly car in general. the engine looks good though

Felix

Ready to race!
Woowww,... Relax guys, lets make some peace and post your other car (If you have one) other than an MK-V.
We all love cars, bikes, boats... Anything with an engine in it.

Well, My Honda fit is a stroked 1.8litre from 1.5. The whole motor was pulled out and sent to Japan for the complete build. It pulls mid 14's and 145hp at the wheels at 7500rpm.

Guys,.. Lets post some pics of your pride and joy other than an MK-V..!!!!

Felix

Ready to race!
nice jazz (fit) too bad everyone had to whore your thread with their crap.

Alf,.. Am relatively new here. So am not used to the "culture" in this forum yet.
I don't mind being flamed or whored whatsoever... The point is we all love cars, whatever car is fine as long as the owner loves it and feel proud of it.
Don't you think so, Alf..??

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
alf only likes tits and gti's

Felix

Ready to race!

Technic

Ultimate Driver's Wanted
It's fixed, little kids... apologies to the OP for misunderstanding the purpose of this thread.

"Live and learn" about this forum and its people, I guess... :rolleyes:

07rabbitVW

N1ghtryd3r
Thanks for the compliment Guys:thumbsup: ..i will take it into consideration painting it....lol

i guess i should've waited on the pait job then posted pics...

Opinions are like A$$holes everybody has one.....lol:cool: