GOLFMKV

Name that movie...

scbastv

Ready to race!
Pulp Fiction

"Then we will fight in the shade"

GTI2007

Wayne's World

"You know what one of the reasons for short term memory loss is? Venereal disease. Maybe your cunt of fucking a wife sucked one too many diseased cocks and turned you into a fucking retard."

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Memento

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends."

GTI2007

Legends of the Fall

"There ain't no way I'm going in there. What, you want me to come out there looking like you? Cactus-Butt?"

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Tropic Thunder

"I hear that have a great do it yourself section."

GTI2007

Clerks II

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK."

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
The Jerk

"Her blood coursed through my veins sweeter than life itself."

GTI2007

Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles

"Then here's one... you stink of fear under that cheap lotion. You stink of fear Will, but you're not a coward. You fear me, but still you came here. You fear this shy boy, yet still you seek him out. Don't you understand, Will? You caught me because we're very much alike. Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards. Fear... is the price of our instrument. But I can help you bear it."