GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Design Eurojet Turboback Q&A Plus Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry70454

Ready to race!
I didn't say it was junk, it just needs to be priced accordingly. I wouldn't have installed my ebay downpipe if I thought it was junk. But if it was anywhere near as much as known quality downpipes I would have bought them no questions asked.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Larry, I understand where you are coming from and I do believe for a $1099 its priced well and on the cheaper side. 3 inch turbobacks are not cheap. Also I have an ebay DP on my shop car as a temp since I needed to cut the flange off to weld on my vband, this one is nicer.

I will have a higher line as well if you are interested I am working out the details with the company as we speak.

Thirdstrike

this...just more evidence of the spotty craftsmanship coming from EJ these days.
You cant ignore the facts, read crew219's posts... read em..do it..

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
There has been alot of accusations on the new design of Eurojet Exhaust system to help clear up any confusion if you have questions I have answers. Lets keep this informational as possible to the new Eurojet system.

I promis im not trying to be a dick but what exactly is made in the USA? the badge? lol

or the entire system ?

crew219

Banned
The entire Exhaust......All Hand welded including the muffler....No robots

Clearly you don't know anything about the history of Thermal, who Stasis uses to mfg the exhausts.

Status
Not open for further replies.