GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New years to the families of the loved and lost

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
So many people use up there new years resolutions on losing weight, hoping to get a raise, wishing they get this or that. I'd like to post this belated new years wish to the families of those who have lost someone in this war. Also on top of that I would like to send my prayers to them and that the progress of the armed forces be great as 2008 closes out and 2009 gets fired up. Here is a little youtube video I found in case some people are starting to forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZwnDVsbgWc&feature=related

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
So many people use up there new years resolutions on losing weight, hoping to get a raise, wishing they get this or that. I'd like to post this belated new years wish to the families of those who have lost someone in this war. Also on top of that I would like to send my prayers to them and that the progress of the armed forces be great as 2008 closes out and 2009 gets fired up. Here is a little youtube video I found in case some people are starting to forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZwnDVsbgWc&feature=related

shut up boot... get deployed before you start running your mouth

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!

I post a thread sending my prayers to the families that lost people to the war and my best wishes to those overthere now and you post this shit?

I think you're the one who needs to quit running your fucking mouth you bastard.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
forged, this just goes to show that even though you post a serious topic like this which i do admire, noone will take you seriously because of your quick flaring temper and your terrible threads before.

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
forged, this just goes to show that even though you post a serious topic like this which i do admire, noone will take you seriously because of your quick flaring temper and your terrible threads before.

My quick flaring temper was justified in this thread after a post such as his. I take this topic seriously

Scharf

OFF topic.

You need to be ready for this.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs

Quick tempered or not, the post was not called for. If he did not like the op, dont open the thread but dont ruin it with your trolling. You have no idea what has happened in forges' life. You dont know if he lost a friend in 2008 and you go on to try to start shit in his thread making some sort of sense of the 1000's of soldiers who died. I lost a friend a couple years ago to this war. It hits home when it's real. so stfu and let those who care respond in this thread

TO THE TOPIC: RIP to all those who died protecting us all

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
Quick tempered or not, the post was not called for. If he did not like the op, dont open the thread but dont ruin it with your trolling. You have no idea what has happened in forges' life. You dont know if he lost a friend in 2008 and you go on to try to start shit in his thread making some sort of sense of the 1000's of soldiers who died. I lost a friend a couple years ago to this war. It hits home when it's real. so stfu and let those who care respond in this thread

TO THE TOPIC: RIP to all those who died protecting us all

Thank you

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Thank you

Well just by looking at his firewatch ribbon and his other ones hes a boot and has been in less than 8 months... so yeah hes a boot and has no room to talk at all till he steps foot over there.. and yes i can say what the fuck i want about this because i am a OIF 2 and OIF 5 vet with a C.A.R so please kid dont post shit like this online .. I TAKE THIS SHIT VERY PERSONAL.:mad0259:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Well just by looking at his firewatch ribbon and his other ones hes a boot and has been in less than 8 months... so yeah hes a boot and has no room to talk at all till he steps foot over there.. and yes i can say what the fuck i want about this because i am a OIF 2 and OIF 5 vet with a C.A.R so please kid dont post shit like this online .. I TAKE THIS SHIT VERY PERSONAL.:mad0259:

First off bro, no disrespect to you, so whatever I say after this is meant in the most respectful and informative way. Constructive criticism, if you will.

I know how you feel about having strong feelings about this situation. I've been to the sand box, and yes, more than once. In all honesty, there's no need for so much anger and hostility to the op. I don't think he meant any kind of disrespect to anyone, especially veterans. To the contrary, I think it is meant in remembrance of those who sacrificed more than just themselves, but their family also by being away from them.

Seriously bro, if you do feel so strongly about this, this is absolutely NOT the best way to express yourself. Quite frankly, it's a little childish of you to react that way. Name calling, despite him being a boot, is something six year old kids do. Not adults who are veterans, brother. Please, be more upstanding and mature than that, because after all, you are reppin' your service. And I honestly feel that it is a horrible way to rep your service. Let's all agree that we respect those that have passed, and those that are still there and on their way there to serve our nation.

Now, let's all chill and have a cup of hot coco. :biggrin:

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!

You really lost. I've been in almost 3 years and I have two MOS's under my belt, in the Corps of Engineers and Med Service. If I had not gotten a scholarship with ROTC I had a slot for drill Sergeant school waiting for me at an instructor uni and a promotion to E-5 but instead I took the Officer candidacy. I belonged to the 368th Engineers, 804th Med Brigade and now I am a Cadet.

Boot huh? You made a really good prediction, maybe next time you should think before you say something stupid or judge someones career based on what you see in a signature

Last edited:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs

You obviously know so much about him by his ribbons. U think you must set foot in the sand to remorse the dead? What about family and friend who have a lost person? So beause I never set foot there I can't make a thread to remember my friend who died? I say that's bullshit. If more people in here made threads like this maybe people would remember that guys and girls are over there now fighting for us all. I don't feel u are the only one allowed to post about fallen soldiers just cuz u served.

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
You really lost. I've been in almost 3 years and I have two MOS's under my belt, in the Corps of Engineers and Med Service. If I had not gotten a scholarship with ROTC I had a slot for drill Sergeant school waiting for me at an instructor unit after Sapper School and my promotion to E-5 but instead I took the Officer candidacy. I belonged to the 368th Engineers, 804th Med Brigade and now I am a Contracted Cadet.

Boot huh? You made a really good prediction, maybe next time you should think before you say something stupid or judge someones career based on what you see in a signature

Ok let me call you on your bull shit now. You never been deployed from What you are showing us... And no your a E-4... A Spec i think you army guys call it And from what i heard from them army cats is that A Spec is like a LCPL. Just another worker.

And your smoking crack if you think they would let you be a "drill SGT" in 3 years lol Also Every Marine has 2 MOS :) In some cases like my self 3 but who gives a shit about that lol its just a label. Your a fucking boot not only that but you are a reservist So you want the lime light but you wont ever get it.. Im done talking about this in here because i really cant stand the dumb ass army guys who get so many people killed in IRAQ. For sleeping on Post. Most if not all army is over 30 and should be on BCP( FAT BODYS) ok im done now.:thumbdown:

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer

pictures are worth 1000's words

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
You obviously know so much about him by his ribbons. U think you must set foot in the sand to remorse the dead? What about family and friend who have a lost person? So beause I never set foot there I can't make a thread to remember my friend who died? I say that's bullshit. If more people in here made threads like this maybe people would remember that guys and girls are over there now fighting for us all. I don't feel u are the only one allowed to post about fallen soldiers just cuz u served.

I think I am and anyone eles that has been over there has every right to tell you to shut the fuck up, because you have no ida what its like. The TV Books Movies Storys you hear. Dont mean shit. Go over there for your self and than run your mouth when you come back. You Will Never understand. You Sit back and Let the real men deal with the problem.