GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New years to the families of the loved and lost

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I think we should have a group hug! Lol.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
I've been in country for 12 months. I'm almost down for anything.....almost.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
yeah, my job is filled with booms and loud noises anyway. I know last time it took me a while to get used to people. I have seen and done alot more nasty (gruesome) things this time around, but I'll be alright. It's all part of the job.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Last time it took a little while to get used to people. I have seen/done things that are alot more "gruesome" this time around. I'll be ok after a nice cold beer and some booty.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
PTSD? I personally don't believe in that. But anyway, when shit hits the fan is when I have the greatest of times.

PTSD? I personally don't believe in that. But anyway, when shit hits the fan is when I have the greatest of times.

I didn't believe in it until I got home after doing my time over there. I had to do one thing that shook me up REALLY bad(I'm still in counseling for it). So now I have the typical flinching at loud, sudden noises and I keep an eye on kids with toy guns.

But I agree with you, I had a "fun" time putting my training to use over there.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
How in God's name did this thread turn out the way it did? Pretty fucking sad.

Anyways, my thoughts and prayers go out to every person that has put themselves in harms way to protect and serve their country. And their respective families.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Well wishes to all those deployed! Especially my little brother in taji! I wish I could've gone with you to watch your back :frown: Pitbull592 GMG3 (SW)

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer

Your full of shit man. 1st off if you have really been in the shit you dont like talking about it. Im not going to get in to a fight with whos got a bigger dick but you and your boy are both full of shit. lol dont believe in PTSD wow.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
^I personally think it is a mind set. I know what to expect and don't let it bother me too much. That is how I deal with it. Maybe I am fucked up, who knows.

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf
Now, let's all chill and have a cup of hot coco. :biggrin:

Yes lets.

Quit the fucking bickering and man the fuck up!

-Ron
I agree

still a shame that anyone would feel the need to say someone is not worthy of posting something like that...no matter what the op has done in his/her life. oh well....to each their own

My thoughts exactly. forged had good intention

I think we should have a group hug! Lol.

And coco

How in God's name did this thread turn out the way it did? Pretty fucking sad.

yeah. That video forged posted was touching. Why is this stupid internet argument going on.

Scharf

A marine e-smack talking.

Internet, I love you.