GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New years to the families of the loved and lost

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
Well just by looking at his firewatch ribbon and his other ones hes a boot and has been in less than 8 months...

You're now just making an ass of yourself Marine. Making statements like this without having a clue what you are talking about. You think a ribbon is a good judge of time in service or the credentials of someones career? Bullshit, not only that but I think your reading comprehension rivals that of garden tools. You are warped if you think sending prayers to families that lost someone and wishes of an even more productive 2009 over there is talking shit.

You fit the stereotype of a Marine well with your statements, hot headed with a huge EGO. I have friends in the Marines, a scout sniper, a commissioned officers out of Quantico and an MP Staff Sergeant... none act like this. Considering you're talking shit to someone who was selected for DS school in only three years (not 8 months high speed ribbon analyst) and is now an Officer Candidate. You've resorted to childish measures from your initial response and continued on to posting pictures of a fat Soldier implying that it was what the Army was like. Why didn't you post up a picture of SF, a Warrant, a Ranger, a Sapper, EOD or Infantry? Whatever of it, I volunteered twice myself and just because I was 3 of 5 that didn't get the slot pulling it out of a hat I am less worthy?

Here, a peace offering for the nothing wrong that I did:

oh and some advice for you too:

Last edited:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
I think I am and anyone eles that has been over there has every right to tell you to shut the fuck up, because you have no ida what its like. The TV Books Movies Storys you hear. Dont mean shit. Go over there for your self and than run your mouth when you come back. You Will Never understand. You Sit back and Let the real men deal with the problem.

lol nowhere did i say i understand what it is like over there. I just said people who serve are not the only people who lose friends and family. You really are a think headed idiot. So because I have not set foot over there, I can't feel for the families who have lost a son or daughter? I think you got a little fucked in the head if you feel that way :wink:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
lol nowhere did i say i understand what it is like over there. I just said people who serve are not the only people who lose friends and family. You really are a think headed idiot. So because I have not set foot over there, I can't feel for the families who have lost a son or daughter? I think you got a little fucked in the head if you feel that way :wink:

Most certainly. It's okay for anyone to show some solemn respect for those that fought overseas.

On that note, this thread is getting way out of control. Can we all just please show some respect for our fallen Sailors, Marines, Air Men and Soldiers. (No love for the Coasties, they're not really Armed Forces, lol).

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
You're now just making an ass of yourself Marine. Making statements like this without having a clue what you are talking about. You think a ribbon is a good judge of time in service or the credentials of someones career? Bullshit, not only that but I think your reading comprehension rivals that of garden tools. You are warped if you think sending prayers to families that lost someone and wishes of an even more productive 2009 over there is talking shit.

You fit the stereotype of a Marine well with your statements, hot headed with a huge EGO. I have friends in the Marines, a scout sniper, a commissioned officers out of Quantico and an MP Staff Sergeant... none act like this. Considering you're talking shit to someone who was selected for DS school in only three years (not 8 months high speed ribbon analyst) and is now an Officer Candidate. You've resorted to childish measures from your initial response and continued on to posting pictures of a fat Soldier implying that it was what the Army was like. Why didn't you post up a picture of SF, a Warrant, a Ranger, a Sapper, EOD or Infantry? Whatever of it, I volunteered twice myself and just because I was 3 of 5 that didn't get the slot pulling it out of a hat I am less worthy?

Here, a peace offering for the nothing wrong that I did:

oh and some advice for you too:

lol Dude you dont have to lie to me. There are a few other people on this site who are in some of the branchs or have been and im sure they will say the same shit i said. Your a Boot, You can lie to all the people on the site and say you got this and that and this but come on now ... listen to what your saying hahaha Drill SGT's hahahah how about drill instructor. anyways im done with fighting with a boot

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
lol Dude you dont have to lie to me. There are a few other people on this site who are in some of the branchs or have been and im sure they will say the same shit i said. Your a Boot, You can lie to all the people on the site and say you got this and that and this but come on now ... listen to what your saying hahaha Drill SGT's hahahah how about drill instructor. anyways im done with fighting with a boot

In the Army they are called Drill Sergeants or DS and it is called Drill Sergeant School or DSSC and it is at Fort Jackson, in the Marine Corps it is DI and in the Air Force it is TI. I think you need to shut up, every time you post you lose credibility. Like I said, know the facts before you post anything else... you're only embarrassing yourself. Hoorah though right?

Here you go idiot.

http://www.jackson.army.mil/units/drill/index.html

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
I can't believe that I actually read this entire thread. The OP started out with good intentions then went to shit due to a little heckling. All of ya'll need to fucking chill!!!! I have lost many, many friends in this God forsaken shithole! They come from all branches as well. So this bickering shit needs to fucking cease. I am on my second back-to back deployment and just caught wind that I might be in the Stan in a few months after I get back from this shit infested place.

The marines do their share as does everyone over here. There are alot of overweight Army, Navy, and Air Turds. The Marines do take a little pride in themselves as a whole, but AWB don't dare to say that the Army is Fat. I myself am far from overweight and believe it or not.....I have had my ass handed to me over the course of this deployment. The ribbons, badges, awards that one wears does not always indicate what a person has accomplished. Alot of people do not get the recognition that they have earned....and you should know that AWB17. That is just the way shit goes.

This post started as a genuine thread with a meaning. I am embarassed of what it has become. To everyone who reads this thread, remember that these are mere words written by a few people and do not represent what we, the military and a country, stand for. I apologize for everyone here.

Quit the fucking bickering and man the fuck up!

-Ron

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
I can't believe that I actually read this entire thread. The OP started out with good intentions then went to shit due to a little heckling. All of ya'll need to fucking chill!!!! I have lost many, many friends in this God forsaken shithole! They come from all branches as well. So this bickering shit needs to fucking cease. I am on my second back-to back deployment and just caught wind that I might be in the Stan in a few months after I get back from this shit infested place.

The marines do their share as does everyone over here. There are alot of overweight Army, Navy, and Air Turds. The Marines do take a little pride in themselves as a whole, but AWB don't dare to say that the Army is Fat. I myself am far from overweight and believe it or not.....I have had my ass handed to me over the course of this deployment. The ribbons, badges, awards that one wears does not always indicate what a person has accomplished. Alot of people do not get the recognition that they have earned....and you should know that AWB17. That is just the way shit goes.

This post started as a genuine thread with a meaning. I am embarassed of what it has become. To everyone who reads this thread, remember that these are mere words written by a few people and do not represent what we, the military and a country, stand for. I apologize for everyone here.

-Ron

I was simply defending my credibility and the intention of this post. A lesson has been learned.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
still a shame that anyone would feel the need to say someone is not worthy of posting something like that...no matter what the op has done in his/her life. oh well....to each their own

-Ron

You are on a pretty high horse about respect after calling the Air Force "Air Turds."

I was hoping that the arrogant, stuck up their own ass attitude that I've noticed most soldiers to have was primarily enclosed on Okinawa. Guess not.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
^ I have alot of Air Force friends and calling them Air Turds is not meant to be offensive. They do not take it that way either. If I offended you, then I apologize.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
OP: I was not trying to disrespect you. AWG.... is the one who got me all pissed. Your post was genuine, yet some people make others look like shit. But people will always be people.