GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NYC/BROOKLYN/LONG ISLAND MEETUPS WANTED !

xChrisx718

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, just got back in the car scene with my GTI. Just wondering if there are any local car meets in the areas of NYC, Brooklyn, and Long Island. Thanks in advance guys !

Got myself a golf R. Looking for meets around NYC also. If one happens I'm definitely interested in participating.

skian

Ready to race!
Word is the monday night take over at bald hill is a good turnout (all cars). This monday is the last one for the summer. If we get enough mk7s maybe we can take over the take over ;P

xChrisx718

Passed Driver's Ed
Word is the monday night take over at bald hill is a good turnout (all cars). This monday is the last one for the summer. If we get enough mk7s maybe we can take over the take over ;P

LOL taking over the takeover sounds awesome. I'm in Brooklyn. I can travel for a meet I don't mind. But where is Bald hill?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hey Guys just a quick note since you guys are local, I'm selling my JB1 with data cable if anyone is interested, I'm just selling it in person, no shipping so let me know please. Thanks here's the link to the marketplace JB1 for sale with cable, LOCAL sale only

I'm selling my JB1 perfect condition, I will only sell it to someone local, I will not ship because I don't use PayPal. So if you are in the NYC area I'll meet with you and even help you install it if you want.

The unit works flawlessly, I'm selling it for $330.00 with the cable.

NYC area. I'm about 25 minutes from Stamford CT or 10 minutes from Fort Lee, NJ, with no traffic of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_fid=112413&share_type=t&share_pid=313179

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk