GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

off topi c ehh? im drunk

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Currently drunk. Listening to my latest tune on repeat and approving.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Sssdoooooo drunk with vdubstep he came out for my baddday!! Yesss where are all you biggggaas

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

JewFro

Ready to race!
I'm hungover as shit right now and all that 3am food just revisited.

Too many car bombs for my coworkers birthday

Oh well, time to get a motorcycle running thats been sitting for 31 years!

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Been a fucking stressful day. Bought a fifth of sailor with every intention of finishing tonight. And packed a fat bowl. Fuck work tomorrow.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Went to bars. Some 55 year old woman came up and talked to me and my friend, we convinced her we were backup singers, me for Cher (on the carrier) and my friend for snoop dogg on Soul Plane. We soon left as she kept talking about her mother dying (RIP?). Then went to a bar we hadn't been to in 3-4 months, bartender (quite attractive btw) knew us by name. Creepy. Some Asthmatic older woman sung a song about motorcycles. I enjoyed it.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Went to bars. Some 55 year old woman came up and talked to me and my friend, we convinced her we were backup singers, me for Cher (on the carrier) and my friend for snoop dogg on Soul Plane. We soon left as she kept talking about her mother dying (RIP?). Then went to a bar we hadn't been to in 3-4 months, bartender (quite attractive btw) knew us by name. Creepy. Some Asthmatic older woman sung a song about motorcycles. I enjoyed it.

RIP?

LMFAO

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Yes hahaha just went to the gun range and now chillin with a few beers

JhnR

Banned
Yes hahaha just went to the gun range and now chillin with a few beers

You fucking alcoholic bro....i thought you were gonna take a break...couple posts back :laugh:

I cant stop laughing at all your drunk posts.

#liverproblems

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Lololol I meant to. Buuuuuuut somehow alcohol found its way into my bloodstream a few days later. Idk how. Weird :p