Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
He (Vettel) hasn't been dick.. since he is not winning, at least not yet :laugh: . Both Nico & Him talk too much sometimes, Link. Ricciardo proves be better than Him last year, Lucky Vettel pulled the ejection seat button out of Red Bull before the Renault's engine debacle. Ferrari is traditional faster when not expected, hopefully they can keep the pace for second. Intrigued to see how good Fernando will drive next race.

For sure Mercedes advantage is just demolishing to the rest of teams. Funny Red Bull wanting to quit, because Mercedes performance, while Red Bull with Vettel were winning races with 30 sec. gap for 4 years in a row: Bad losers :bellyroll:

^^^^ All of that, and then some more. RBR, as a team, is obnoxious, in my opinion. I love Ricciardo, though :cool: Good guy, talented driver, good personality.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
^^^^ All of that, and then some more. RBR, as a team, is obnoxious, in my opinion. I love Ricciardo, though :cool: Good guy, talented driver, good personality.

:word:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
All good points, but Vettel could give a shit about shit, if he's making $80M or whatever at Ferrari. Motherfucker could be washing the toilets for that much. That's stupid money.. they should have spent that on the goddamn cars.

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
I'm sure it will be the Silver Arrows & then everybody else. My hope is that there is good fight again between Hamilton & Rosberg. I think the next fight will be between Williams & Ferrari, with Sauber & Red Bull pulling up next. At any rate I'm hoping for a good year.

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
I'm hoping to get to the US Grand Prix in Austin this year, but I'm not sure yet. However my wife and I are saving/planning a trip to Monza next year.

As far as my thoughts of Vettel, He's a dick. He totally screwed Webber when he was with the team. I'm glad Ricciardo drove RB10 far better than Vettel and won the #1 seat with Red Bull. It just sucks he's now with Ferrari. I'm glad Ferrari was on the podium but it would have been better had it been Kimi, I wish Ferrari could have kept Alonso as well.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Go team lotus

Lol

I'm hoping to get to the US Grand Prix in Austin this year, but I'm not sure yet. However my wife and I are saving/planning a trip to Monza next year.

As far as my thoughts of Vettel, He's a dick. He totally screwed Webber when he was with the team. I'm glad Ricciardo drove RB10 far better than Vettel and won the #1 seat with Red Bull. It just sucks he's now with Ferrari. I'm glad Ferrari was on the podium but it would have been better had it been Kimi, I wish Ferrari could have kept Alonso as well.

I'm planning on making it out to Austin this year as well, but Monza would be even more amazing!

Also, how did Vettel screw Webber? He didn't have any control over Webber's car or driving, that's all on RedBull. Vettel simply had an amazing car and took advantage of it.

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
A few years back at the Malaysian Grand Prix, Vettel passed Webber against team orders so he could win the race. They were going to finishis 1-2 and they were both told to bring the cars in safely and to protect their tires and remaining fuel. I guess you could make the argument that Webber should have raced him to the end. But in F1 when the team principle tells you to do something you're supposed to listen.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/106337

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
A few years back at the Malaysian Grand Prix, Vettel passed Webber against team orders so he could win the race. They were going to finishis 1-2 and they were both told to bring the cars in safely and to protect their tires and remaining fuel. I guess you could make the argument that Webber should have raced him to the end. But in F1 when the team principle tells you to do something you're supposed to listen.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/106337

^^^ Got it, bro.

With the 1-2 finish, RBR was going to get the same amount of points, no matter who finished first (thus the Multi 21 order). Vettel acted for himself instead of the for the good of the team, and wanted to snag more points than Webber. Selfish and greedy are two words that come to mind. After the fact, Vettel beat around the bush and basically lied about "not hearing the orders correctly" and/or not understanding them, can't remember which.

TL;DR - Vettel acted like a tool. /thread

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Bernie happened. No German GP this year.

What the hell? How did I miss that over the weekend :eek:

Typical Bernie. No sense of tradition.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Is bernie still going away for the weekend ?

I heard he's taking a trip to Malaysia this weekend, but I wouldn't mind if he sort of didn't show up. Everything he touches that is related to F1 turns to charcoal and death.

MoNaH_GTI

If you get a chance to go to Austin,do it. It's not super expensive like other GP's, you can get a general admission ticket for almost nothin and have GREAT views around the track. The photo below I took below the Beer Garden, which is another bonus! Austin is fun, you can take a bus to the track for a few dollars, or pay someone right across the street from the track to park for $20 (as opposed the $150 to park the track charges). I have been to many GP's in my day (Monaco 7x's...) but the USGP is on of the best for actually seeing the cars on many different corners. Do it.