GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
i just got the game and it is great. has anyone found porsches in the game yet? and why cant i upgrade brakes? are there more rims choices later in the game or am i just stuck with whats there? cuz i want to get some nicer wheels for the gti in the game.

There is no "Porsche" dealership. however there are "RUF" in races and you get one as a prize after winning an event, cant remember which one. I wish there was a dealership thou.. and I cant really remember but I think you might get a few more options later on.. nothing amazing thou

does anyone know why there are no RUF or porsche dealerships?

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
its weird that no porsches in gt5 cuz i was looking through http://seriouswheels.com/ and i found a porsche gt3 reppin a gran turismo window banner...:iono:

thekaptn

Ready to race!
Mazda Furai

I won this from the B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup and holy crap, this is an amazing car. Nothing can touch it. I am currently letting it make some money for me while I try to get a Volkswagen Golf GTI RM ‘01 from the used car. Has anyone else used it? Because if not, you definitely should!

also my psn is thekaptn84

Let me know in the message your from here so I can accept it.

Last edited:

Phenix3939

Ready to race!
I won this from the B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup and holy crap, this is an amazing car. Nothing can touch it. I am currently letting it make some money for me while I try to get a Volkswagen Golf GTI RM ‘01 from the used car. Has anyone else used it? Because if not, you definitely should!

also my psn is thekaptn84

Let me know in the message your from here so I can accept it.

The Furai is awesome! Fully tuned it can win a bunch of races all the way up to the Extreme class.

I use the Furai on B-Spec a lot whenever my Veyron can win because it's slow in the corners.

dustinwark

Miesian
There is no "Porsche" dealership. however there are "RUF" in races and you get one as a prize after winning an event, cant remember which one. I wish there was a dealership thou.. and I cant really remember but I think you might get a few more options later on.. nothing amazing thou

does anyone know why there are no RUF or porsche dealerships?

IIRC it is because Polphonydigital has never gotten the licensing rights from Porsche to use their cars.

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
what the hell are they waiting for"? I would give anything for a mk6 and a GT3RS

Phenix3939

Ready to race!
what the hell are they waiting for"? I would give anything for a mk6 and a GT3RS

If you wanna race a GT3 RS, GT2 RS, Turbo S, Boxter S and Carerra GT then you gotta play Hot Pursuit for those!

I wish I had more time to get into that game before I got GT. I was actually looking forward to it's delay at the time. :laugh:

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Yea until EA release the rights to porsche, RUF models are the closest we will get.

P

plac

simple question and i havent read any of this.. i have been an xbox360 guy for years. about to make the jump to a ps3. they dont even list this game for PS3 at best buy. why not? They only show it for PsP. I must be missing something obvious.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Honestly, I played Forza a week back at my friend house and think that it is still far below GT5. And I am not a GT fanboy, I was a huge fan of the very first Forza.

For some reason only pre-owned is coming up at best buy for me.
Even unavailable new at GameStop.

Hmmmmm