GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northern Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea sorry i live near brookfield for those of you that know where that is.... that is where i saw the guy but oh well there out there. its like a game of hide and go seek

DaRuffins

Passed Driver's Ed
Has anyone in Northern Illinois done any modding to their GTI. What kind of mods have you done and what shops have you gone to?

I am thinking about getting Revo for my GTI and I've found a one shop so far.

i put the h&R lowering springs on, awe boost gauge and forge spacer. got them all installed by hypercision automotive in orland park. did a nice job if i do say so myself. i was thinking about a chip but not sure yet

DaRuffins

Passed Driver's Ed
MidnightthunderGTI said:
i put the h&R lowering springs on, awe boost gauge and forge spacer. got them all installed by hypercision automotive in orland park. did a nice job if i do say so myself. i was thinking about a chip but not sure yet

I am thinking about a chip too, I found this place in Arlington Heights that does Revo. I went to their webiste and e-mailed them with some questions but they haven't responded yet.

How much did it cost you to get the H&R's installed? How big is the drop?

Have you tinted your windows, I am trying to find a good place for that too.

the drop looks awesome i have pics on my profile here. the installation iam not sure about because i got that and some other stuff done to the car. but iam guessing aroun 300 ish due to you have to do a 4 wheel alignment with them. i wanted to get the chip so maybe if you talk to the guy maybe ask him if about two cars maybe and how much it would be. the window tinting i would like to do as well but dont know anyone right now unless i talk to some people.

DaRuffins

Passed Driver's Ed
$300 wouldn't be that bad if it includes alignment. I'll definitely talk to the guy in the near future and see if we can get some kind of discount by doing two cars, I'll let you know.

this is a long shot but there was a UG MkV at the brookfield zoo today and parked next to him was a MK4. just wondering if that person is on this forum and to say whats up!

Status
Not open for further replies.