GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parents Rides.

darkorb

Go Kart Champion

dear god change those tails

Fullnelson

Passed Driver's Ed
I didn't like them until I got to drive a GTS... Changed my view about them forever.

Agreed they may not be pretty but they sure are amazing to drive compared to other SUV's. Not to mention the cayenne turbo will really throw you back in your seat :biggrin: lol . I loved the GTS! She had an 08 GTS before she bought the turbo. I also believe the GTS was one of the only if not the only cayenne they produced stateside in which they had a 6 speed manual option. I could be wrong though. Too bad they discontinued the GTS :frown:

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Agreed they may not be pretty but they sure are amazing to drive compared to other SUV's. Not to mention the cayenne turbo will really throw you back in your seat :biggrin: lol . I loved the GTS! She had an 08 GTS before she bought the turbo. I also believe the GTS was one of the only if not the only cayenne they produced stateside in which they had a 6 speed manual option. I could be wrong though. Too bad they discontinued the GTS :frown:

I wish they'd come out with it again. It was the most fun I've had driving an SUV... Better than most cars actually.

Fullnelson

Passed Driver's Ed
I wish they'd come out with it again. It was the most fun I've had driving an SUV... Better than most cars actually.

Ya I will say Porsche defiantly knows what they are doing. I cant think of any SUV that handles and performs the way a Cayenne does. Its pretty amazing how they can make a car of that size and weight do what it does.

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
Bump.

Blurry cell phone picture, but its the only one I could find.

Dad's ride: 2007 M35s

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
I don't have parents, I was a test tube baby.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
mum= 2010 Porsche Carrera 4S & a 2009 black mini cooper.
dad=2010 Bentley Continental GT, 2006 Harley Davidson VRSCA V-Rod stage 3 eagle & a 2008 Harley Davidson Fatboy.

TSiUG

sleeper...
Mom- 2012 X3 35i(quick lil SUV)

Dad-Porsche Panamera 4S(ugly as fuck but drives very nicely for how huge it is) and he just sold his 2008 C6 ZO6 :(

Sar08

Banned
My parents drive toyotas. They're not rich like ur guys parents :/