GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32D2's R32 (Picture overload)

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
beautiful..trying to get an UG R32 as well but failed

Is it that hard nowadays? When I first started searching for mine I had a bunch pop up with the occasional blue.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Okay, so next mods are in the works! I'm a UPS driver so I have no free time whatsover so I haven't stopped by to say hello but here's what's coming. Color-Matched Side Markers (Finally) and no-plate front grille. Looking into bagging it but that's not till maybe after tax season.

ywang98

Ready to race!
Get UM Combo software. I had APR for about 2 years and hoping that the DSG software would come out, but that was 4 years ago. I switched to UM Combo, and that made my R32 into a completely different car!

I have the SHS as well, but they have been clunking from day one, even with a replacement set from HPA.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Get UM Combo software. I had APR for about 2 years and hoping that the DSG software would come out, but that was 4 years ago. I switched to UM Combo, and that made my R32 into a completely different car!

I have the SHS as well, but they have been clunking from day one, even with a replacement set from HPA.

I'm thinking of using a DSG tune from someone else. Already paid good money for my APR tune. But that's in the near future. Now that I got some of the performance upgrades done, it's time for cosmetic work. Been saving up for it and the time is here!:happyanim:

I was concerned about the SHS clunking issue. I searched for days and sent emails back and forth. They assured me this had been taken care of and I haven't had any issues with mine since I got them last year. Love them!

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Ordered over the weekend:
14pc LED set from Deautokey
New key fob housing to replace my old one from Deautokey
Aluminum plate-less grille from ESC
European R32 Smoked Tail lights from ESC
Color-matched side markers from ESE

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Color-matched side markers arrived. I didn't waste any time in installing them.

That "push on them, they pop right out" method did not work for me. Had to remove the lower grill but still took less than 10 minutes to do.

So...they're not an even match but it's a vast improvement over the ugly amber ones.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
With this rare free time I have I was able to pop in these LED's the moment they arrived today:

garag7

Ready to race!
Really I love this .:R, would you know %tinted windows rear and front you fitted? because it's very clean

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Really I love this .:R, would you know %tinted windows rear and front you fitted? because it's very clean

Thanks for the love! But no I'm sorry, I don't! Tint is probably the only thing I didn't have to do to the car.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Went "Plate-less" on my grill so I had to get a fab'd up plate mount to go on the side, very happy how the front cleans ups now

Very happy with the way it's looking right now: