Euro-Elitist Moderator
not a purchase yet, but I'm super excited..... put an offer in on this today -

102007_0.jpg

:happyanim:

then we went and got this for the wife -

dubbin

All in, All out..
Was a Marine? does not compute. :iono:

:lol: some ppl just dont enjoy their time in...sides thats the brainwashing there, once/always. i cant wait to get out. doin this another round was maybe not the smartestr of decisions.:bellyroll:

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
werent you the kid who bought a dominoes?

No , not me.

I was a marine. Did my 4 years and got out. 50% disabled. 2 deployments blah blah blah. I was a marine....

PS: to dubbin. Oside , marys dinner down town next to the movies... :( miss that food.

Chris@RT

Banned
bought an HTC aria for the GF saturday:

she is supposed to pay me back, we'll see how that works out...

Also bought a bunch of EMS techwick shirts while I Was up in NJ.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
:lol: some ppl just dont enjoy their time in...sides thats the brainwashing there, once/always. i cant wait to get out. doin this another round was maybe not the smartestr of decisions.:bellyroll:

you know, I couldn't wait to get out when I did.... about 10 seconds later, I regretted it. prolly why I found a job that sent me to Iraq twice and almost afgan.

No , not me.

I was a marine. Did my 4 years and got out. 50% disabled. 2 deployments blah blah blah. I was a marine....

PS: to dubbin. Oside , marys dinner down town next to the movies... :( miss that food.

I guess it's odd to hear this from someone who has a signature like you do. to each there own I guess :thumbsup:

i think we should start posting a link (if available ) to the purchase, so we don't pass out on an interesting deal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.