GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Since the moderators refuse to answer my PMs

Anterrabae

Banned
shut it....public forums....this is not drama school...

saw this post before the edit.....it took you that long to think of THAT comeback?!

and you making fun of him is only going to add to the drama, so follow your own advice and shut it

dago

..what?..
Also, i find it pretty funny that he posted that at 8:00am this morning but yet, right now at 1:00pm he is reading the "bouncy springs thread" in the suspension forum...

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
saw this post before the edit.....

x2 lol. but ant you dont think this is a little weird to make a post about it? if hes making a public post then i think it should be public news. just my $.02

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Well I hope it's not because no one wants to buy that steering wheel for $300 that you need to find your own airbag and installation for. I know he was having trouble with selling that thing and a member hijacking his thread with a better deal. Really though, it's a hard thing to sell and chances are no one wants to buy it. So hopefully that's not it. But that's all I know that he has to be upset about. So if Alf thinks it's a big deal, then it must be something else. Because that's pretty petty. And like Gulfer was saying, it's really not that big of a deal. Just stop swinging by and you'll never know what's going on. Before you know it, it's history. I think this site is doing a great job of keeping up with the pace.:thumbsup:

lol @ dago.

alf

Modwhoreator
it was just a request, mods didnt honor it, went public. its harmless, but should be taken care of by admin

dago

..what?..
saw this post before the edit.....it took you that long to think of THAT comeback?!

and you making fun of him is only going to add to the drama, so follow your own advice and shut it

.....what i wrote was a joke(making fun of him)....trust me that was not meant to be a comeback...you would feel it if it was a comeback...:cry:

Anterrabae

Banned
really, im pretty sure there is no quota to meet on the number of members, delete this guys account

dago

..what?..
Well I hope it's not because no one wants to buy that steering wheel for $300 that you need to find your own airbag and installation for. I know he was having trouble with selling that thing and a member hijacking his thread with a better deal. Really though, it's a hard thing to sell and chances are no one wants to buy it. So hopefully that's not it. But that's all I know that he has to be upset about. So if Alf thinks it's a big deal, then it must be something else. Because that's pretty petty. And like Gulfer was saying, it's really not that big of a deal. Just stop swinging by and you'll never know what's going on. Before you know it, it's history. I think this site is doing a great job of keeping up with the pace.:thumbsup:

lol @ dago.

Very well put Kirk.:thumbsup:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
it was just a request, mods didnt honor it, went public. its harmless, but should be taken care of by admin

yeah but now i want to know, its like a teaser. ill tell you what im not going to be able to sleep at night now! thanks OP!

dago

..what?..
aww nga, youre still my fav. forum hardass :hugs:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox...just bustin' balls.....
everyone has to get so serious on here gosh....

Gulfer delete my account too.....:cry:
Who's with me....:cry:

Seriously, i like this forum, and i also like everyone in it...i just don't understand what could be so wrong...if your going to post something like that, explain yourself why....

I love this place, it's my home....:wub: :cry:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Who did that, they should be banned!

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Wow.

Sorry that I couldn't attend to all of you sooner - I've been working...

I'm not sure why it's a big deal for me to post this here. The moderators have not answered my PMs, so maybe they will see this thread.

For the past month or so my wife (under her user name) and I have received a few threatening PMs from a member on this site, and I'm not sure that I appreciate things like that.

In addition, I just don't get much out of this site. I have been a member of a few other automotive sites where there is much more respect between members, and generally a much higher sense of comradery. Never have I been threatened with things like "I will rape and the kill your 'princess' wife while you watch."

So, instead of just "not coming back", I would rather my user name be removed, along with all of my posts and threads. Is that something only a complete asshole would do? Probably.

not at all man!

sounds like the dude doing the PMing should be leaving not you! sorry to hear all that but i can def understand why you would want to.

admins should def look into what the hell is going on here.

dago

..what?..
...um....*pulls foot out of mouth*.....

I wish you could explained that in the start of this thread....not because we said too but that maybe we could help you out w/ your problem...

As for your situation,....that's sucks as well as being scary.... let us know if there is anything, we as a forum, could do to help you out.