GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Since the moderators refuse to answer my PMs

Anterrabae

Banned
I suppose I'll need to enter the GolfMKV protection program. :iono:

The member who decided it was a good idea to trash my steering wheel FS thread isn't the problem - but it was the straw that broke this camel's back.

Perhaps I'll just assume another identity. I do enjoy the informative side of the site - and I enjoy adding to it (yes, those blut, to-the-point "asshole" technical posts of mine - mostly seen on the Vortex).

i have another screen name on here that you can use

has a decent reputation that comes with it, also.

offer is on the table

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Ok ill ban your account and remove it, but to be honest, if you get a PM where someone is threatening you like that, the very first thing you should do is tell myself, jj-r32 or any of the moderators, thats instant ban material and I will still ban the guy if you tell me his name specifically in PM.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to hear you feel that way and that it came to that. I got a feeling there's a whole lot about this story that we don't know. So I'll keep my opinions to myself.

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
mods often don't return my pms.

hmp.

do we get to know which user sent you those pms?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
x2

and whoever was doing that PMing please ban his IP

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
im the golfmkv.com protection program:

i am offering you a new life

a new life as a nazi, dont you remember the thread where people started calling you a nazi cause of your "jews hate VW" statement?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
hahaha you must not have seen the thread after you posted in it then.....

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
shit it was a while ago. i dont even remeber the topic of the thread. all i remember was that you just posted a random ant comment and like two post later someone realized your "jews hate VW" thing and apparently he was jewish and he went off, and then some other bandwagonist jumped in to. you have the username just search your previous posts in the CP and youll find it eventually.