GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Since the moderators refuse to answer my PMs

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
OP, I am speechless. Such a behaviour will not be tolerated under no circumstances what-so-ever. You need to provide one of us mods or admins with the username harrassing you, IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF.

I would take the step and apologize if i had any lack of attention to you, but like said I have not recieved any pms from you directly. I would assume the same from GTI2007 and DP.

As for the rest, as moderators, we are trying to be very flexible, low profile so that everybody can enjoy these forums as opposed to running a Nazi regime like the 'tex. However, it is highly requested to maintain appropriate language, tolerance and respect among members in order to keep it this way.

Anterrabae

Banned
OP, I am speechless. Such a behaviour will not be tolerated under no circumstances what-so-ever. You need to provide one of us mods or admins with the username harrassing you, IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF.

I would take the step and apologize if i had any lack of attention to you, but like said I have not recieved any pms from you directly. I would assume the same from GTI2007 and DP.

As for the rest, as moderators, we are trying to be very flexible, low profile so that everybody can enjoy these forums as opposed to running a Nazi regime like the 'tex. However, it is highly requested to maintain appropriate language, tolerance and respect among members in order to keep it this way.

he said he was on the tex, so im surprised he wasnt up the mods/admins asses trying to get a response

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus

x2. i didn't receive any PMs regarding any threats, and i'm definitely sorry to hear that you are having problems. i'll do whatever i can to help you. harassment will not be tolerated under any circumstances on this board.

with regards to moderating, i too try to be very relaxed on moderating. the only time i start deleting posts is when there are insulting or inflammatory posts, or when say 50%+ of the posts are off topic. and most of the time, i'll give the thread a second chance if possible, but if more inappropriate posts come up, then it gets locked or deleted.

I say we trace the offenders IP and pay him a little visit :wink:

This is by no means a threat of violence.