GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So glad there were no 9/11 Conspiracy threads today on the anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
My favorite Martians are the ones who deny there were even planes that hit the buildings. Which suggests every major news network and some civilians who taped the impacts were in on the conspiracy

well, that is obviously stupid yes.

but many other factors seem to be questionable..

the towers were engineered to take that kind of impact. the steel burning temps... the way they fell.. and so on. I dont think the official story even said if WTC 7 fell by itself or if it was "pulled" as others stated.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
They knew 7 was coming down and "pulled" first responders from the area.

simple misinterpretation of a phrase has led people to create fantastical explanations for the events.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
But no, the entire CNN network being in on this and letting slip that the building was being blown up is a better explanation.....

Yeah, uh huh. Tell me more

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Oh yes..... The government blew up building 7 to disappear SEC investigation documents because their shredder was on the Fritz that day.

Perfect explanation

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
They knew 7 was coming down and "pulled" first responders from the area.

simple misinterpretation of a phrase has led people to create fantastical explanations for the events.

"pull IT".. and then it went down like a demolition.. yeah.. it is strange, lol.

For over a hundred years, skyscrapers have had fires, and they do not simply crumble to the ground in free fall fashion.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Oh yes..... The government blew up building 7 to disappear SEC investigation documents because their shredder was on the Fritz that day.

Perfect explanation

lol... technically, you can get in trouble for "missing" / "losing" docs... but not when they are destroyed by an act of god /force majeure, no.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
"pull IT".. and then it went down like a demolition.. yeah.. it is strange, lol.

For over a hundred years, skyscrapers have had fires, and they do not simply crumble to the ground in free fall fashion.

Sky scrappers were around for 100 years and had never been attacked like that either. Doesn't mean it cannot happen as we saw.

No building 7 did not .Google the east penthouse of building 7 and watch the progressive collapse that loose change and other truther propaganda edits out.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Bush must have taken the batteries out of Cheney's War Helmet this morning for his PS Vita. I haven't been able to control my own mind on this for a while and today I'm able to leak the actual existence of said War Helmet!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Sky scrappers were around for 100 years and had never been attacked like that either. Doesn't mean it cannot happen as we saw.

No building 7 did not .Google the east penthouse of building 7 and watch the progressive collapse that loose change and other truther propaganda edits out.

WTC7 was not hit by anything... please elaborate. I didn't say attacked, i said fire.

progressive collapse? the whole thing toppled.. what other angle will show something to the contrary?

It's all funny to make fun of "conspiracy theorists", but what I find more humorous is those people making the fun have no valid or logical way to explain or answer any of the questions being asked.

Again, I am not saying the gov't orchestrated it , etc, etc.. I am saying just too many things do not add up that day, that I think there is more to it than the "official" conspiracy theory... just like JFK, lol...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Bush must have taken the batteries out of Cheney's War Helmet this morning for his PS Vita. I haven't been able to control my own mind on this for a while and today I'm able to leak the actual existence of said War Helmet!

these comments you continue to make are not funny at all, but please continue to make them... like Cheney and the Bush family didn't have any interest in getting into a war, LULZ... follow the money.... Carlisle Group, Haliburton....

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
lol... technically, you can get in trouble for "missing" / "losing" docs... but not when they are destroyed by an act of god /force majeure, no.

Yes. The trouble you can get into if it's discovered you killed 3,000 Americans citizens is dwarfed by the shit storm losing some paperwork will bring down on you.

Why have I been so blind?!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Yes. The trouble you can get into if it's discovered you killed 3,000 Americans citizens is dwarfed by the shit storm losing some paperwork will bring down on you.

Why have I been so blind?!

No one eluded to any direct correlation :iono:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
these comments you continue to make are not funny at all, but please continue to make them... like Cheney and the Bush family didn't have any interest in getting into a war, LULZ... follow the money.... Carlisle Group, Haliburton....

Wut? You don't think me making fun of you is funny? Whaaaaa?

Status
Not open for further replies.