GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So glad there were no 9/11 Conspiracy threads today on the anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Wut? You don't think me making fun of you is funny? Whaaaaa?

I could give a shit if you make fun of me... I'm saying its simply not actually funny.. often times, if someone makes fun of me, it is actually funny... you.. you are not funny.

No one has said that 7 was destroyed in part to cover up SEC documents being destroyed?

It could have been in addition to everything else going on, but it would not be the direct/sole reason for the "killing of 3000 people" as you suggested, no.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Also, the empire state building was hit by a 230mph prop plane weighing 20k LBS

WTC was hit by a 530mph plane that weighed 181,000k LBS carrying 24,000 gallons of fuel.

Why would a truther leave out this info in comparison?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You do know that Pearl Harbor and other instances like it were "allowed" to happen, right?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Also, the empire state building was hit by a 230mph prop plane weighing 20k LBS

WTC was hit by a 530mph plane that weighed 181,000k LBS carrying 24,000 gallons of fuel.

Why would a truther leave out this info in comparison?

that is good info. Thank you. some facts, good stuff :clap:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

I could give a shit if you make fun of me... I'm saying its simply not actually funny.. often times, if someone makes fun of me, it is actually funny... you.. you are not funny.

It could have been in addition to everything else going on, but it would not be the direct/sole reason for the "killing of 3000 people" as you suggested, no.

A truther making up his own reality. How rare!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I guess you've never heard of secondary targets/objectives in a mission :iono:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Knowing is half the battle.

Educate yourself instead of trusting a teenager making documentsries from his basement who doesn't interview anyone

I didn't say I know anything... I've already stated this several times :rolleyes:

I did say, many things are unanswered. I know the distinction between the two is hard for you to comprehend......

Again, if you can advise how a skyscraper just falls in free fall fashion, or how WTC7 went down, I think many people would be satisfied. not all, but many.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'm dying over here.. you should go into comedy.. maybe open for Larry The Cable Guy or Jeff Dunham.....

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I didn't say I know anything... I've already stated this several times :rolleyes:

I did say, many things are unanswered. I know the distinction between the two is hard for you to comprehend......

Again, if you can advise how a skyscraper just falls in free fall fashion, or how WTC7 went down, I think many people would be satisfied. not all, but many.

All of your questions are based on fallacies that would be answered if you did a simple Google search. They fact that you still have these questions implies they aren't questions.

More power to you . Investigate and let us know what you fond out.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
sounds great, thanks for the pro tip.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Status
Not open for further replies.