GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal MKV Owners

paquet911

Ready to race!
Hey.. My name is Jay.. I am 22 and I live in Redondo beach. I currently work for an engineering firm and I bought my GTI on May 13th, 2006 as an early b-day present to myself. As for future plans 19" O.Z. superturismo GT wheels not too sure on rubber yet and H&R lowering springs.

Accel

Rally Car Champion
Sup Chino Hills guy, I havent seen you around... I've seen a black GTI with a ricer muffler, and a friend of mine with a United Grey.

I drive a United Grey, lowered, and err... as of right now I have some stickers on my car but those come off probably next week.

kkittogti

Passed Driver's Ed
Count me in....
My name is Vince, 33/Industrial designer/live in Long Beach

Just got my MK5 Candy White GTI pkg2 with 18" Huf and 6spd MT last weekend (27th May)
This is my 3rd GTI and 6th VAG car (87 Cabby,92 Corrado,98 GTI,03 GTI,03 Audi A4 and now Mk5 GTI)....can you say dubaholic?????

reddvdub

VF Engineered R32
Car(s)
08' TR .:R32
Hi.
Preston, 24 here from Escondido. Just picked up the GTI this last Sat (7/1/06). Awesome car. No mods yet, but an intake is on the way! I dumped my Focus for this and it's been quite possibly the best decision I've ever made. Best quality I've seen in a long time. :thumbsup: to VW

Last edited:

eurowobgti

landeinwärtsdubz
Sup Fellow MKV owners... Mike here from Rancho Cucamonga, 24yo currently work retail for Levi's in Ontario Mills.. This is my second Vdub use to own an 01 MkIV and traded it in for a MKV with pkg 1 Trdo red. current mods non yet due to school but will be soon I hope:) I've gone through the whole drifting scene with an 88' celica awd but then all these neebees got into it.. love the MKV's fun cars.. and would love to meet other MkV owners.

D

danny_a

Yo YO Yo My name is danny A. (you have to say the A) and i work for survival insurance in BREA CA!!! WOOOO(hit me up for a quote)I live in ANAHEIM (home of the body bags and toe tags) I have a RS MK5 DSG Pk2 and its my first VW (2nd car) I love it i think its great i just don't like how the dash parts by the glove box scratch so easily. i'm all stock right now except for a custom air freshener that really works.

bclark

BOOSTING!
Hey guys, I'm brandon I live in orange county. work at a restaurant doing various jobs and going to community college :w00t: o ya, first V DUB and enjoying the DSG a lot

GeeTEye

Go Kart Newbie
Wassup fellow dubbers. The name's Marcus I'm 30, I live in the Inland Empire. I work at a Hospital and drive a 06 RS PKG 2 w/ manual tranny :thumbup: , 17's stock but will be upgrading to the Huf's this week. Hope to chill with you guys at a meet sometime. BTW when is the next socal hangout night??:iono:

z.zetsumei

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'07 United Grey GTI
hey guys,
i'm Zach, i live in Murrieta.
currently a student @ Cal State San Marcos (19 yrs. old btw)
just got my United Grey '07 yesterday almost straight off the delivery truck from Murrieta Volkswagen
for now it's a 6 spd with the ground effects and the 18" rims

onthevirg

Oval Champion
GeeTEye said:
BTW when is the next socal hangout night??:iono:

Cool to see some more IE guys. There's a couple places to go and hang, there's one on Monday nights in Ontario, Thursday nights out by CS Berdoo just off the top of my head. Usually head to the Ontario one, but haven't been lately just been to busy & probably won't get to for a while w/ school starting again.

Anyway...welcome guys. :biggrin:

Last edited:

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
i am a newdie here. I was wondering if there are any meets in the Glendale area. Or we can start making our own. I just bought my car two days ago. I am loving it. GTI MKV stock with kit thats it. United Gray no pics yet.

Can you guys tell me where the meets are? I want to see other VW's . . .